Is Jon Fitch Hall of Fame Material????

Why are people still saying Fitch is extremely boring?
I thought his fight vs Erick Silva was a great one.

He has an amazing UFC record but he hasn't really had any meaningful impact on the sport.

A T shirt salesman was inducted. What do you think?

He's not done yet, but based on what he's done already, it's close. He's been at the top for a long time, and beaten nearly everyone put in front of him. Avenging his loss to Hendricks would make his case much stronger.

I think he really should but then again I'm having a hard time reading the requirements for the HOF with Jon's testicles in my eyes.

I think he should he's been in the ring awhile and has always been top 10 material if not 5. Plus he has the record for most sub escapes in the UFC.

UFC HoF is a joke anyway so it doesn't fuckin' matter.

If I took the HoF even halfway seriously, hell naw. He'd be in the Hall of Second Best, Hall of Pretty Damn Good, or Hall of Damn Near Close.

i think so.

great record, and stood up to the ufc a few times.

also, mask is in, so why not fitch?

i see you only like champions lol i wonder why you said no....

Should you not have won something at some point in the UFC to be in the HOF? People bash Brock but he was the HW Champ with 2 defenses. Fitch has been consistent but never got over the hump.. That is not HOF material to me.. Some fighters are unworthy.. Pre-Steroids Dana might have let Bonnar in.. He likely blew that though..

No, don't get hof for being runner up your whole career.

Having never had a belt works against him, however I think Fitch def deserves a spot in the HOF.

I would say that hes done waaaaaay more than decent. Its not his fault hes in the same weight division as one of the GOATs. Boxing has a lot lesser known/skilled fighters in their HOF if we were to compare accomplishments.

It isn't Fitch's fault he fights at ww? How is that not Fitch's fault? He can drop or add weight and go to a different class.

In the UFC, your boss actually has to like you for you to be inducted. So, probably not.

only if he wins a belt.

the sad thing is that hes a great fighter and one of the best in the division. his style is similar to GSPs but without a belt, his fights are not memorable and ppl will forget him no matter how good he is

Back