Is Joe Rogan getting soft?

Big Al's Texas BBQ

Sorry, no tortilla!
@Black
Reaction score
Last night, he kept saying ,"Stop the fight!" during the Anders v.s. Roundtree fight and Gastelum v.s. Adesanya fights. He seems to be saying this much more often now. What do you think?

Tainted alpha brain. Sounded like he was almost creaming himself during the Roundtree interview too.

Last edited:
He's slipping on his TRT regimen.

Too much DMT, not enough TRT, that shit reduces testosterone - right Jamie? Pull that shit up Jamie. Oh it's not true? Where did I hear that? Well it's entirely possible...

Whoever did this cracks me up:

sjKQVKJ.gif

Probably he lowered his test blasting regimen and is just cruising on moderate test levels so his estrogens is taking over.

Honestly, it should have been stopped. I can’t stand Rogan though- so carry on.

With the drugs he's taken I'm guessing Joe has been soft for a few years...

Yeah it probably should have been stopped. But I can see why the referee didn't step in because the fighters were dropped but not out.

I think his podcast has really changed the way he looks at damage and finishes. He's now much more aware of precarious positions and the inherent danger we as fans don't always aporeciate. He's definitely a flip flopper though depending on the week. To me he's maturing a bit. He's also not as practiced since he's stepping away from traveling and leaving the international duties to others.

CTE is periodically discussed on his podcast, maybe hes just processed enough information to not be an asshole?

The most recent activity doesn't equal all the activity

It's considered being soft to not wish another human being in a professional sport to get injured? Do you know how easy CTE comes on? Sounds like Joe ACTUALLY gives a fuck.

How is BJ Penn and Matt Hughes doing I forget...
tenor.gif

Back