Is Joe Rogan Considering A UFC Fight?

"Men afraid to fantasize about Ronda Rousey" FUCKING LOL.

Rogan might be, anyways...
i5J1EwWsUK8p2.gif

JR has said on many occasions he would never fight...I call BS

"Men afraid to fantasize about Ronda Rousey" FUCKING LOL.

Rogan might be, anyways...
i5J1EwWsUK8p2.gif

RoeHogan can win a few fights, its perfectly reasonable for him to want to get his feet officially wet. Sorry but Ronda is looking so damn hot in those colored panty thingies. Would hit.

RoeHogan can win a few fights, its perfectly reasonable for him to want to get his feet officially wet. Sorry but Ronda is looking so damn hot in those colored panty thingies. Would hit.

Not a big Ronda fan, but she was pretty hot at that weigh in.

It be hilarious to hear Rogan yell out "ohh i got that sunk in deeeeeeeep" and "ohhhh hes hurt" during his own fights.

any other professional sport in the world and it would be unbelievable that a color commentator would take part in an actual event. its sad that in the ufc it isn't a stretch to believe it could happen and would be promoted to no end. this is a prime example of why the ufc has lost its credibility.
it isn't even a stretch to think dana would allow ronda to fight a man being how he's been talking her up so hard lately.

joe rogan will never fight in the ufc, hes to old and already said its crazy to fight in cage.

I think He probably could compete. Not against any top pros. But if some jabroni actually did call him out and this dude only had a few fights, i can see rogan giving a good fight. Rogan is a legitimate black belt in bjj and has many years of tai kwon do experience. And i'm quite sure he also does other things mma related. I would assume, joe would probably go to the ground, cause he does have some skill there.

any other professional sport in the world and it would be unbelievable that a color commentator would take part in an actual event. its sad that in the ufc it isn't a stretch to believe it could happen and would be promoted to no end. this is a prime example of why the ufc has lost its credibility.
it isn't even a stretch to think dana would allow ronda to fight a man being how he's been talking her up so hard lately.

yes, but, this color commentator is a black belt in bjj and has been doing it for god knows how long. And he has many years of martial arts experience. And he obviously keeps himself in great shape.

It would all depend on who he would fight and much experience that guy has.

Sigh. Got my hopes up for nothing.

Joe Rogan mentions on his podcast a lot how he has a bad back and isn't even doing BJJ right now. So I doubt he'll take a fight.

yes, but, this color commentator is a black belt in bjj and has been doing it for god knows how long. And he has many years of martial arts experience. And he obviously keeps himself in great shape.

It would all depend on who he would fight and much experience that guy has.

none the less, its a circus fight not far off of james toney vs randy. there are all kinds of color commentators in professional sport that could still likely play the sport they call being many are gifted athletes or fomer pro's themselves, the difference is they don't.
its just proof the ufc is less about legitimacy and longevity than it is about dollar bills.

Back