Is JJ Champion coming back?! Check out her hitting pads...

giphy.gif

^ punches better then JJ
Not my proudest fap

for a chick, she's frightening...haha....I would be very surprised if she doesn't ko joanna... I don't see joanna's little pitter patter punches keeping this beast off of her...

i feel like everyone is a bit too overhyped about Zhang. she's great and all, but Joanna isn't Andrade. she can move, and knows how to cut angles better than almost any other woman in the division save Rose.

if fighting was only about who punches hard Ngannou would be the uncontested GOAT.

Considering the amount of vids Zhang been putting up, Joanna should've not uploaded this.

On a side by side comparison, Joanna looks like a soccer Mom

I love how sherdog has gone from being on Joanna’s nuts, calling her the most technical woman in history, to calling her a soccer mom.

What I see in those vids is Joanna having a 6cm reach advantage and fighting much longer. Weili is dangerous in close, but she won’t have an easy time catching Joanna.

If Joanna J is back to her top form, Sherdoggers are going to be in for a shocking reminder of how much reach, height, endurance, championship-round-stamina, and volume contribute to fighter being great.

Jarl

Zhang’s padwork is very unimpressive

People go crazy over pad work when people never do anything spectacular on pads, wtf?

Like what is impressive about this?

Mayweather's padwork was impressive because it wasn't hitting pads for the same 3-4 combinations over and over again... It was punch endurance & rhythm. Throwing 4 punches then pausing to do the same shit again isn't impressive no matter who is doing it.

People go crazy over pad work when people never do anything spectacular on pads, wtf?

Like what is impressive about this?

Mayweather's padwork was impressive because it wasn't hitting pads for the same 3-4 combinations over and over again... It was punch endurance & rhythm. Throwing 4 punches then pausing to do the same shit again isn't impressive no matter who is doing it.

Pad work is never impressive tbh.

Back