Is Jiri Prochazka a top ten LHW?

Fun to watch but his defense is pretty awful. He makes way too many stupid decisions mid fight which will cost him eventually.

Pride Rules Jiri is reaching mythical status. He is the only one that wants any part of the 10 minute first round.

Well, all that matters, literally, is that he's winning against the opponents being placed in front of him.

He's super fun to watch but his TDD is garbage. He's not nearly top 10. He is getting better though. I think he is very fortunate to be fighting where he is making good money fighting scrubs.

Jiri is wasting his prime years in RIZIN. He may be getting paid well, but he's capable of giving the best LHW's in the world a tough fight.

He's close to the top 10 and would be competitive with several top 10 guys in the UFC. But, he certainly didn't help himself with that "Hello Japan" performance against Halsey.

he does something similar (putting himself in danger) way too often for my liking. His hands are always super low, and I'm not sure how he deals with being in a cage vs elite level wrestlers.

With that said, I'd love to see him challenge himself and take on better comp stateside for his weight class.

Need to see him in with LHW in US in either UFC or Bellator to put him into top 10.

champ champ vs champ, Bader vs Prochazka, lets make it happen :) And we will see how Prochazka is good. In last 20 fights, he lost just to King MO, because Prochazka was tired. He had Nemkov fight in that fightcard before and that was very hard fight, one of Prochazka longest fights. He has only one desicion win, in fight where he injury his knee in first round and still win. After fight he goes to surgery and has one year break.

Jiri's rough around the edges, but with his resume you can't deny him a top 10 spot. I'd love to see a rematch with Nemkov.

Mainly because I don't rate most LHW's atm anyway, but i'd consider him top 10, I think he'd spank Smith but I don't rate him highly anyway, like well done you got a title shot from knocking out 2 oldies and choking out the king of the no ground game fighters

I guess he can be. He is definetly up there with the top prospects.

He looked really good againt Mo. Super composed.

Jiri is top two outside UFC. I'd like to see Bader vs. Jiri.

I’m sure he could easily be UFC top 10. That’s not exactly a ringing endorsement though since LHW is so low quality. I think he’s a solid fighter and thats about it. Depending on the path he could probably find himself in a fight for a belt if Volkan, Smith, and Santos can

Wow, just saw the rematch. Jiri did well.

I hope bellator signs him they need some fresh faces at 205 and his fight style is crowd pleasing and hes a legit top LHW.

Also I'd selfishly love a rematch with Nemkov in bellator.

I'd like to see him in a title unification fight against Ryan Bader at 205 with a rematch at HW since both competed there in the past. Winner of the fight(s) could be a unified champ-champ of two different orgs. How many fighters could say that?

I hope bellator signs him they need some fresh faces at 205 and his fight style is crowd pleasing and hes a legit top LHW.

Also I'd selfishly love a rematch with Nemkov in bellator.
Maybe they do some talent sharing because neither promotion has a stable LHW division.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back