Is JBJ the real "Hater Hurter"?

people were cutting themselves hoping he would lose and he pretty much made those people look like emotional chicks - was pretty awesome - if people like conor and his confident style that he backs up, they should worship jones

But McGOAT is different! Because...reasons!

I have never seen this much whining and crying about an MMA fighter, ever - not even during Fedor's, Anderson's, or GSP's time.

Yeah, it's almost as if...MMA fans like fighters who aren't douches, but dislike ones who are...

Weird.

Yeah, it's almost as if...MMA fans like fighters who aren't douches, but dislike ones who are...

Weird.

Their index is flawed though. Much worse people than JBJ.

Ever google Rico Rodriguez? Joe Son? Josh Grispi? And a lot of others.

Their index is flawed though. Much worse people than JBJ.

Ever google Rico Rodriguez? Joe Son? Josh Grispi? And a lot of others.

Sure, there's worse people, but in many cases they just aren't good/current enough to be discussed as much.
What are people supposed to do - make a thread every week saying "Hey remember that guy from 10 yrs ago? Boy, he was a jerk!"?

I've seen Joe Son get LOTS of hate.
Rico - I don't even know what he's done, besides having a bad drug habit for awhile, so if there's more to it than that, I doubt most other posters know it, either. Regardless, he's been extremely irrelevant for at least 3 yrs.
Grispi's so trivial that, even though I vaguely recall him being mentioned with regards to domestic abuse, I had to look him up before I had any idea what he looked like or what division he fought in.

In some cases, I'll grant you people get things out of proportion - making a bigger deal over the small thing than the big thing.

Regardless, it's not going to stop me (or others)(nor should it) from disliking a person with an abrasive personality.

Sure, there's worse people, but in many cases they just aren't good/current enough to be discussed as much.
What are people supposed to do - make a thread every week saying "Hey remember that guy from 10 yrs ago? Boy, he was a jerk!"?

I've seen Joe Son get LOTS of hate.
Rico - I don't even know what he's done, besides having a bad drug habit for awhile, so if there's more to it than that, I doubt most other posters know it, either. Regardless, he's been extremely irrelevant for at least 3 yrs.
Grispi's so trivial that, even though I vaguely recall him being mentioned with regards to domestic abuse, I had to look him up before I had any idea what he looked like or what division he fought in.

In some cases, I'll grant you people get things out of proportion - making a bigger deal over the small thing than the big thing.

Regardless, it's not going to stop me (or others)(nor should it) from disliking a person with an abrasive personality.

Ok just for the record...oh just google Ricco Rodriguez! It will be worth your while.

I do see your point bout the outdated mma criminals.

Back