Is JBJ the real "Hater Hurter"?

RB777

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I know that Johnny Rees called himself the "Hater Hurter", but he lost his only two UFC fights.

On the other hand JBJ has won 15 of 16 UFC fights. So unless you are one of the few people that guessed or bet that Hamill would win his fight against Jones via DQ, then haters are 0-16 or 1-16.

Has any UFC fighter hurt more haters than Jones?

I thought I was the only one who remembered that nickname.

No, dawg, he ain't the 'riginal.

src=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.blastro.com%2Fimages%2Fartist_images%2Ffull%2Ffull_trae_artist_photo25.jpg&w=610&h=457&zc=2&a=T

If your gonna lose it might as well be that way. Totally destroying the guy you lost to. Also any other ref and that fight end in JJ victory. lol knuckle head asking a def guy if he is alright then not waiting to see if he understands your communications are just icing on the cake of shyte that is Steve.

people were cutting themselves hoping he would lose and he pretty much made those people look like emotional chicks - was pretty awesome - if people like conor and his confident style that he backs up, they should worship jones

Andy did a pretty good job for a while. But his haters weren't as sickening as JJ haters. Especially after this victory.

Stupidiest?

Lol it's okay. Jones haters aren't able to comprehend much, let alone grammar.

If your gonna lose it might as well be that way. Totally destroying the guy you lost to. Also any other ref and that fight end in JJ victory. lol knuckle head asking a def guy if he is alright then not waiting to see if he understands your communications are just icing on the cake of shyte that is Steve.

Thanks for reminding (ref asking the only deaf guy in the UFC a question while concussed with blood clouding both eyes) me of that...was classic.

This will never get old!

Stupidiest thread ever.

You Sir are correct...this thread was intended for a good laugh and any opportunity to vent, recall or rant after one of the most exhausting and fatiguing lead ups to a fight.

So if there is a prize for "stupidest thread ever" or "stupidiest thread ever" (as you so ironically spelled) , I accept your award and it would be great if you could throw in an Olive Garden gift card for my effort and quest for excellence.

Thank you!

Jones sure is the real hater hurter. I have never seen this much whining and crying about an MMA fighter, ever - not even during Fedor's, Anderson's, or GSP's time.

Jones sure is the real hater hurter. I have never seen this much whining and crying about an MMA fighter, ever - not even during Fedor's, Anderson's, or GSP's time.

My thoughts exactly, just unreal!

Back