Is Javier Mendez the biggest obstacle of a Cain vs D.C. fight.

you don't think cain could pressure-wrestle dc? i sure can. but i see where your'e coming from. we don't really know, and we'll probably never know. what i do know, is that cain doesn't deserve a fight with dc, anyway. guy has been away for a long time. like i said earlier in the thread, he needs to fight a top contender like stipe, to even warrant a title-fight.

In a pure ranking based system, OK sure. This is the UFC. Do you realize the Cain's last fight was on the same card as Brock Lesnar's last fight? Why is it OK for Brock to have gone two years and get this title shot coming of a NC, and it is NOT OK for Cain coming off tearing Travis Browne a new A on the same card?

In a pure ranking based system, OK sure. This is the UFC. Do you realize the Cain's last fight was on the same card as Brock Lesnar's last fight? Why is it OK for Brock to have gone two years and get this title shot coming of a NC, and it is NOT OK for Cain coming off tearing Travis Browne a new A on the same card?

you make a good point. at this point, "deserve" has nothing to do with getting title shots. but i guess for the sake of the guys who have been contending, i'd hate to see it. and i may be one of the few, but i don't care to see brock fight. guy is a terrible fighter. am not a fan of seeing big, lumbering guys with little skill, beating fighters with size-alone. but again, that's just me.

They love each other like family I think him and DC had plans of DC winning the belt then vacating for Cain or somewhat then Brock walked in the cage
I honestly believe my conspiracy theory that DC never planned to fight Stipe, was going to pull out for Cain to step in politic free for a titleshot last minute but had been training the entire time for it.
The only proof is that the UFC were pretty clear that Volkov was going to be replacement if anything happened and the UFC doesnt often do that especially not set in stone

If (exchange) of the belt is legal, my question is answered. I was more under the impression that vacated meant that it left team control and was back under UFC control. If D.C. vacates the belt (after beating Brock or Stipe again) I do not think that the UFC will allow Javier to crown Cain.

Back