Is James Toney broke?

lol @ that kid mccoy guy, he really has it out for mma. If i was an idiot i'd be getting riled up right now but i gotta admit its pretty funny

Thank You.
Erin go bragh.

You realize exhibition doesn't mean fake right? You don't seem too bright. If Floyd Mayweather had an "exhibition" match against Pacquiao and got dropped on his ass, I bet you and pac-man nut suckers would be all over the forums screaming your lungs off. But when it's a boxer losing to a street fighter (LOLOL) it was fake and means nothing, how convenient.

And

funny thing is, way back I always thought Kid was harboring the same negative sentiments that I did about MMA, but I couldn't really figure why. Now we have our best poster consistently needling you guys. I rarely even discuss MMA or even hang in the old circles anymore, it's a waste of time. They don't train as hard as they want you to think, they gossip, they party, they fuck around and do all kinds of shit but outside of a few examples which I can't seem to name, they don't really do their homework. Anyway, Toney has about a 20% chance of landing a ko punch, and that's stretching it. Couture by broken limb or tapout.

I followed a link to an add for James Tonney's Bentley on eBay a few months back. It was fairly new, and had a custom interior/stereo system with his name embroiderd on everything.

Seemed wierd to me someone would buy a Bentley, do all this custom personalised work to it, and then turn around and try to sell it on eBay. Unless they needed the money, but who knows.

james is fighting couture, then david haye, then another top ufc hw, then hopefully the bitchko sisters.. its to be the best fighter in both boxing and ufc at the same time. i've never seen him so happy and smile so much. he is so enthusiastic, he's been watching for a long time. i think he's gonna kick some ass.. watch for some good knees and kicks too

no ive read he invested wisely for a boxer and he has being making good money since before the first ufc was done.he is just mad and looking for attention

...and rightfully so. Can someone explain to me exactly how Shannon Briggs (next challenger for vitali) and audley harrison (next challenger to haye) are more deserving of HW title fights than James? Do they have more name recognition? He has legit beef w/ boxing.

...and rightfully so. Can someone explain to me exactly how Shannon Briggs (next challenger for vitali) and audley harrison (next challenger to haye) are more deserving of HW title fights than James? Do they have more name recognition? He has legit beef w/ boxing.

Yes

Haye is pretty much what Toney says he is, and he's never going to be looking for a tough task.
Would Toney be any tougher at this point in time than Fraudley?
Probably not.

Shannon Briggs however; love him or hate him, was heavyweight champion of the world (A real one), which obviously, Toney never was.

Far better than Briggs ever was on a pound 4 pound basis, Toney was a great fighter at Super middleweight decades ago and had some pretty good performances at Cruiserweight and even a couple at Heavyweight, but he was never a champion like Briggs was, so Briggs is certainly more deserving of a title (long) shot.

Back