Is Jake Paul Karma....?

RobotGod

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
For laughing at pride fighters getting destroyed in the UFU

As if he is the only person making fun of Pride. Chael Sonnen says all those fights were fake and shouldnt be taken serious.

Pretty obvious that things are and such, probably

Yes, totally, Jake Paul is to the ufc, what ufc fighters were to pride.

*walks in traffic*

Jake Paul, Paul, Youtube and TikTok, Paul Brothers, Mike Tyson, Triller, Jake Paul, Purse, Boxing

So what you're saying is that Jake Paul is the vengeful archangel of the Almighty himself?

Yes, yes I agree.

Pride was cool and very entertaining and we can barely say that about Paul

sounds like someone who alt tabs back to the sherdog forum waiting for someone else to tip the cam girl.

It's amazing that all pride fighters were past their prime went they got to the ufc

It's amazing that all pride fighters were past their prime went they got to the ufc
most Pride fighters have been fighting since the 90s, had their bodies destroyed by wars and it's not hard to see that they weren't in their physical prime anymore.

most Pride fighters have been fighting since the 90s, had their bodies destroyed by wars and it's not hard to see that they weren't in their physical prime anymore.

I don't agree with this. I just don't think they could adjust to more stringent testing with more competition.

The fact that some of these guys are still fighting nearly 15 years after pride indicates to me that they hadn't peaked over 15 years ago.

Back