Is Jake Ellenburger done?!

I think we will never see the timid/passive burger again, he is here to kill or be killed now.

what ever happens in his next fights WAR burger!

PS him vs hendricks next would be nice

done as in, will never win the belt, reach top 5 or be a serious contender? yeah
he could still fight vs no-namers and make a few bucks though

nothing to lose/killer instinct ellenberger is here to stay and i like it :)

Depends on his opponent and how he's feeling the day of the fight. There are no guarantees to any matchup when you are on the highest level like the UFC.

I put 50 bucks on him last night. I didn't see it going how it did but thought Browns fight IQ would give Jake the openings he needed to get the win.

Browns one of my favorites to watch but his style feeds the more strategic fighters. His wins generally come from people who stand in front of him and swing

He is pretty close, but I think his facial hair needs to be done...
He looks like Bobby Green in his prime and that tells you something.

He used to be one of the most explosive white boys, almost like a white Woodley. He seems really small for a modern WW now.

I'm curious, with the knee rumors, if he can still wrestle. He got thrown around by Wonderboy, so perhaps that is an issue and he's going to have to become a straight brawler like late career Fedor.

He's only wrestled 9 matches in his entire life.

The weird thing is, he probably should have been cut awhile ago. I don't know what one W will do for him. He doesn't even sound confident in his own abilities anymore. The post fight press conference was kind of sad.

It's a mental thing for him. He has good wrestling d good power and showed last night he has some good kicks as well. The mental part seems to be holding him back. I have my reasons as to why but don't really want to get yellow carded.
plus he gasses hard. He looked quite winded after his win last night and you got the feeling that if he didn't end things early that it was going to be a TUF night for him.

He's only wrestled 9 matches in his entire life.
He was on a D-2 wrestling team. Even if he didn't wrestle a lot of matches, he still wrestled a lot and he has been a generally effective wrestler throughout his career.

What concerned me the most about last night was how winded he appeared to be before and after the finish.

He was on a D-2 wrestling team. Even if he didn't wrestle a lot of matches, he still wrestled a lot and he has been a generally effective wrestler throughout his career.

Did I say he was a bad wrestler or something? He's a great wrestler in MMA especially defensively. He never wrestled in high school. He fought in MMA before any wrestling matches.

He considers himself a striker so he doesn't go out of his way to wrestle. He feels more comfortable striking. He wasn't a wrestler turned brawler. He's a brawler who learned how to wrestle.

How many has GSP wrestled? Both wrestled a lot in MMA.

Your point?

Back