Is Jake Ellenberger the worst stylistic match-up for GSP at the moment.

EJRMAN513

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Or atleast an Ellenberger with a good gas tank. IMO yes he is. He's very athletic, has good and powerful striking, IMO the second best Takedown defense in the 170 lbs division(did you see his defense in Jay Hieran fight?) What do you guys think?

He's a lot like Koscheck but a little cleaner.

I think GSP has a lot of threats to him at ww at this point, just a matter of who's going to be the one to beat him.

no Hendricks is a more skilled, harder punching, better wrestling version of Ellenberger.

ellenberger has that gas tank issue, but he is capable

Its either ellenberger or hendricks imo, both hit haaad, top notch wrestling, i think ellenberger is little more reckless and has better gnp than hendricks, as for hendricks vs ellenberger its a tossup , 51/49 for hendricks.

disagree on all fronts.

ellenberger is the better version of hendricks.

I dunno. He's the much better technical striker. Dunno about in wrestling, power, or cardio though.

Hendricks has beat Kos, Fitch, Pierce and Kampmann. Berger just lost to Kampmann. So that kind of speaks for itself.

I dunno. He's the much better technical striker. Dunno about in wrestling, power, or cardio though.

Hendricks has beat Kos, Fitch, Pierce and Kampmann. Berger just lost to Kampmann. So that kind of speaks for itself.

Lol awesome sig.

Didi you not see the Rocha fight? Jake was dominated in the first round when he was fresh.

im a retarded diaz sack swinger

this game is so hard to play.

diaz would get put on his back seconds into the fight and would stay there for 5 rounds if he didn't quit on the stool earlier.

a boxer who struggles against elite wrestlers. GSP's kryptonite :rolleyes:

no Hendricks is a more skilled, harder punching, better wrestling version of Ellenberger.

He is harder punching and a better wrestler but I think Ellenberger has more striking technique, but Hendricks is evolving nicely too so by the time one of them fights GSP it could be different.

no, GSP would actually get the KO in this matchup

Back