Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
+700 underdog

35 dollar profit lol.

I dont watch WMMA so yeah... not starting now

Thoughts?

No.

She won a tournament of literal cans and is not very good herself.

If Valentina isn’t too cautious because of it being a title fight, she should steamroll her without any trouble.

I've spent more money on lottery tickets so yeah.

Pretty sure you cant just flat out buy a state.

Oh sorry! Thought you said Montana.

Was gunna give you a quote for a couple hundred

Yeah dude valentina will destroy her but 5$ are literally nothing . you should give it a try maybe she wins by a freak accident so you never know .

uuQmDV5.gif

Why not, it’s the cost of lunch and you would have bragging rights for betting on one of the biggest underdogs in MMA history. I say go for it

5 dollars can get you a white castle combo or hand job from your friendly neighborhood crack fiend.

If you're a smart chap you can score both for 5 but you got to figure that one out for yourself.

Look at it as saving you from high cholesterol...

popeyes-new-5-dollar-bonafide-big-box.jpg

Taco_Bell_Review.jpg

BsmB1UVCEAEcmEq.jpg

I'm actually scared we might witness the First Death in Octagon from this match

5 dollars can get you a white castle combo or hand job from your friendly neighborhood crack fiend.

If you're a smart chap you can score both for 5 but you got to figure that one out for yourself.
So white castle is actually a real thing? Thought it was only a fast food place in the Harold and Kumar movies I watched years back.

The Value is still on Valentina. This is a bout that should not be sanctioned by the athletic commission. When she fought Priscila it looked like a German Shepard vs a poodle this should be exactly the same.

worse than mckenzie/mendes. im w longo on this. weird, weird fight.

Back