Is it worth the risk to buy tickets to this fight?

Ortegoat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
we know mcgregor will show up, but i feel like this fight will inevitably get cancelled in one way or another

These tickets are going to be expensive as fuck

Does the UFC reimburse people for tickets they bought?

Worth it

giphy.gif

Buy them for Mcnuggets, not for this fight but for a Mcgregor fight, you never know who he ends up fighting tbh.

we know mcgregor will show up, but i feel like this fight will inevitably get cancelled in one way or another

C'mon bro don't be stupid, stream this shit like everyone else on this site.

Just buy em with someone else's money brah. No risk

Going to a live event is both incredibly cool and incredibly boring at the same time. I’ve been to a title fight before and they are exciting.

For price you pay for tickets you could watch the event at home on the couch with pizza, booze, weed, coke AND a whore giving you alphabrains

<Goldie11>

You probably end up with de Randamie - Holm 2 as the main event.

So yeah totally worth it.

not sure about all states but in nv and cal is a ufc main event is changed a person can get a refund on the ticket.

if anything conor will be the won to pull out.

McGregor will show up and fight Khabib’s last minute replacement, which will likely be Tony Ferguson. Tony will be much more entertaining and competitive than Khabib. So yes.

Buy them for Mcnuggets, not for this fight but for a Mcgregor fight, you never know who he ends up fighting tbh.
Agreed , he will fight anyone to his credit , the ufc 100% has a plan b

Back