Is it worth it for DJ to even be an mma fighter?

Dude looks like he's about 4'8. He will never get any respect. He's making at most 300k per fight. As someone who is as dedicated and as hard working as he is, I don't doubt that he could be making more money if he actually decided to venture into some other business.

The perks of being an mma fighter is the respect, the recognition, and the money. He will not receive any of these 3 being in the flyweight division. On the other hand, he gets everything bad that comes with being an mma fighter, such as body breakdown and getting punched in the face. Should DJ become a software engineer instead?
I hope your not serious with this thread and you are trolling FFS take five {<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}

Poor dj is a professional athlete that makes bank with hundreds or thousands of dollars.
He is the world champ, outclasses all his opponents etc, he is good.
Now about respect...i will allways make fun of the flyweigts.
I like his boring persona actually and woulndt mind buying his merchandise if not for any4hing else than to bust peoples balls

Why do people always fall for TS's troll threads? They are never any good, and completely obvious.

Dude looks like he's about 4'8. He will never get any respect. He's making at most 300k per fight.
Which means that he makes almost a million dollar/year, that's not bad.

Dude looks like he's about 4'8. He will never get any respect. He's making at most 300k per fight. As someone who is as dedicated and as hard working as he is, I don't doubt that he could be making more money if he actually decided to venture into some other business.

The perks of being an mma fighter is the respect, the recognition, and the money. He will not receive any of these 3 being in the flyweight division. On the other hand, he gets everything bad that comes with being an mma fighter, such as body breakdown and getting punched in the face. Should DJ become a software engineer instead?

Do you have any fucking clue what the really low level guys make? Obviously not.

This thread should be about them.

Do you have any fucking clue what the really low level guys make? Obviously not.

This thread should be about them.
That's the point though. DJ is the best at what he does and he is making peanuts compared to the higher division.
Lower level guys at higher division can get better and expect to make more but DJ is already at the peak and gets no respect.

Clearly your just an angry troll as this GOAT got away from you

A)That's good money.
B)He does get respect, now that he finishes fights and is approaching Anderson Silva's title defense record.
C)his personality is fun. Listen to his interviews with Helwani.

I'm a huge fan. Anyone that is supposed to be an MMA fan but talks about him retiring is silly.

IMG_3960.JPG

Last edited:
He only makes 900K a year?

What a loser.

Back