Is it time or hate that prevents Jon Jones being the LHW GOAT in some eyes?

One bad fight and people are quick to take away all his accomplishments. Look at AS, guy dominated in ufc like no other and now people are saying he was never that good blah blah. Hell people shit on Fedor who dominated the HW mma scene for a decade.

I think he's the LHW GOAT now. But I'd like to see him fight more guys his own size.

Jones has it already.

Many will say he's not a true LHW if he ever moves up.

But he's the 205 best ever. Real talk.

Whose top 10 it is matters very much considering this sport has never and still doesn't have any official rankings or pecking order. All "top 10's" and "top ___'s" are all subjective. When somebody throws those words around it's like throwing around imaginary stats.

Bader is a great fighter but when he fought Jones his best win was sleeping on Lil Nog for a decision. Outside of that what did Bader do to warrant being "top 10"?

What did anyone else to to warrant being top 10? I know rankings are subjective, but who would make the official rankings if they would be there?

Everyone an their mothers had Machida, Shogun, Rampage etc. in their top 10. Are you going to argue they were not among the 10 best fighters in the world in that division?

Back