Is it time for Davis to return to UFC?

If Bader, Davis and Rumble were in the Ufc no one would pay attention to Jiri, ankalaev, reyes, rakic, glover or Jan because they all would have had to face Bader and Davis on their way to the top and sent all the way back to irrelevancy like Bader and Davis has done to a lot of prospects in the past. These new fighters in the Ufc have the benefit of making it to the top without facing any wrestlers. If Davis, Bader and even Cory were still in the Ufc they would have runs similar to Derek Brunson's where they knock off prospect after prospect.

Bader aint stopping Reyes, that's a stylistic nightmare for him.

Phil would look lovely with a matching pink wig in my opinion

giphy.gif
cat-cute.gif

Man, it’s crazy how things change. I remember when everyone loved Phil when he was up and coming.

Had some impressive finishes against Boetsch and Gustaffson then turned into a decision machine.

Davis would get absolutely starched by the European UFC LHWs

Jiri
Jan
Ankalaev

Maybe even Volkan who knows

Fuck no.

He's a complete dryout to watch, I was so glad to see the back of him. However, he probably does beat most of the current LHW contenders, albeit in incredibly boring fashion. I actually think Rakic would be a pretty nightmarish matchup for him to be fair.

Bader and Anderson can see how they get on against old man Jan and older man Glover before they try their hand at the prospects. I suspect it wouldn't go well, certainly not for Corey fucking Anderson.

Phil Davis is top 5 most boring fighter of all time. Stay in the B leagues and lol at the bellatards saying he'd be UFC champ.

Back