Is it time for Davis to return to UFC?

Boring fighter who would beat alot of good LHWs and he is on his way out while being expensive compared to his draw.

I will say his beatdown of Glover was sick

Great now they’re 1-1 let’s see the trilogy? Oh wait ufc is too broke to pay for that.
Bader is 1-1 with machida. I’m sure you’re waiting for that trilogy too……

But it is strange that an elite fighter like Corey is 1-1 with a scrub like Jan (Corey won by decision in 2015, Jan by decapitation in 2020)…..

Bader is 1-1 with machida. I’m sure you’re waiting for that trilogy too……

But it is strange that an elite fighter like Corey is 1-1 with a scrub like Jan (Corey won by decision in 2015, Jan by decapitation in 2020)…..
Dude just admit it Bellator has a better LHW division lol. I know you’re a ufc fanboy but it’s legit not even close. Glover would barely be top 10 in Bellator and he’s the top guy in UFC right now. All these bums like Rakic Smith etc can’t wrestle imagine what Phil Davis does to them. Pathetic argument truly.

Dude just admit it Bellator has a better LHW division lol. I know you’re a ufc fanboy but it’s legit not even close. Glover would barely be top 10 in Bellator and he’s the top guy in UFC right now. All these bums like Rakic Smith etc can’t wrestle imagine what Phil Davis does to them. Pathetic argument truly.

I know you're trolling dude but saying Rakic can't wrestle is pretty laughable. Other than that carry on.

I know you're trolling dude but saying Rakic can't wrestle is pretty laughable. Other than that carry on.
Dude Rakic def can’t wrestle just cause he crotch sniffed guys like Anthony smith and Thiago Santos (bloated overrated MWs due to weak ufc LHW) doesn’t mean he can wrestle. Again ufc LHW is weak as fuck and has no grapplers. The fact that we’re discussing Rakic as a grappler should tell you how weak the division is. Phil Davis would toss him on his head.

Dude Rakic def can’t wrestle just cause he crotch sniffed guys like Anthony smith and Thiago Santos (bloated overrated MWs due to weak ufc LHW) doesn’t mean he can wrestle. Again ufc LHW is weak as fuck and has no grapplers. The fact that we’re discussing Rakic as a grappler should tell you how weak the division is. Phil Davis would toss him on his head.

I doubt it dude, I don't think he'd outwrestle Davis, but I can see him being elusive enough and good enough at wrestling to avoid being taken down himself. Davis' kryptonite has always been decent powerful strikers with solid TDD, not that anyone is going to knock him out, but enough to keep him respectful. Davis would have big problems with Reyes too imo.

lol. i know it's fun for you to troll but at least own it.

again, here's bellator's top 10....
Champion Vadim Nemkov 6-0-0 —
1 Ryan Bader 6-1-0 —
2 Corey Anderson 2-0-0 —
3 Phil Davis 9-3-0 —
4 Anthony Johnson 1-0-0 —
5 Julius Anglickas 3-0-0 —
6 Lyoto Machida 2-3-0 —
7 Grant Neal 5-0-0 —
8 Christian Edwards 5-0-0 —
9 Melvin Manhoef 4-4-0 —

that's right, manhoef is in the top 10......above him are 2 guys with 6 and 7 fights (both just lost). the #4 guy retired. the #6 guy a 43 year old looking at retirement....

but yeah, pretend that glover is the only relevant guy.....or that this group isn't much better......
  1. ChampionJan Blachowicz
  2. 1Glover Teixeira
  3. 2Jiri Prochazka
  4. 3Aleksandar Rakic
  5. 4Thiago Santos
  6. 5Dominick Reyes
  7. 6Anthony Smith
  8. 7Magomed Ankalaev
  9. 8Volkan Oezdemir
  10. 9Nikita Krylov
  11. 10Johnny Walker
  12. 11Ryan Spann
  13. 12Paul Craig
  14. 13Misha Cirkunov
  15. 14Jim Crute
  16. 15Jamahal Hill
and a lil gif for fun...
giphy.gif

Its not about skills, he could return and make it to the top 5 in the UFC, but he wont as they wont pay him more than what he makes in Bellator, he is a big fish there, headlines cards, former champion and he is in the mix for another shot at it.

1 Ryan Bader 6-1-0 —
2 Corey Anderson 2-0-0 —
3 Phil Davis 9-3-0 —
6 Lyoto Machida 2-3-0 —
7 Grant Neal 5-0-0 —
9 Melvin Manhoef 4-4-0 —

that's right, manhoef is in the top 10......above him are 2 guys with 6 and 7 fights (both just lost). the #4 guy retired. the #6 guy a 43 year old looking at retirement....

but yeah, pretend that glover is the only relevant guy.....or that this group isn't much better......
  2. 1Glover Teixeira
  3. 2Jiri Prochazka
  4. 3Aleksandar Rakic
  5. 4Thiago Santos
  6. 5Dominick Reyes
  7. 6Anthony Smith
  8. 7Magomed Ankalaev
  9. 8Volkan Oezdemir
  10. 9Nikita Krylov
  11. 10Johnny Walker
  12. 11Ryan Spann
  13. 12Paul Craig
  14. 13Misha Cirkunov
  15. 14Jim Crute
  16. 15Jamahal Hill
and a lil gif for fun...
giphy.gif
Lol very cute.

1 Ryan Bader 6-1-0 —
2 Corey Anderson 2-0-0 —
3 Phil Davis 9-3-0 —
6 Lyoto Machida 2-3-0 —
7 Grant Neal 5-0-0 —
9 Melvin Manhoef 4-4-0 —

2. 1Glover Teixeira
  3. 2Jiri Prochazka
  4. 3Aleksandar Rakic
  5. 4Thiago Santos
  6. 5Dominick Reyes
  7. 6Anthony Smith
  8. 7Magomed Ankalaev
  9. 8Volkan Oezdemir
  10. 9Nikita Krylov
  11. 10Johnny Walker
  12. 11Ryan Spann
  13. 12Paul Craig
  14. 13Misha Cirkunov
  15. 14Jim Crute
  16. 15Jamahal Hill
and a lil gif for fun...
giphy.gif
Lol didn't Oezdemir get cut from Bellator? Very cute.
anthony-johnson-glover.gif

hqdefault.jpg

To say definitively that UFC LHW is better than Bellator's is pure homerism. You are a can in terms of mma knowledge. You're essentially the UFC LHW of mma knowledge. Old, slow, overrated, and hanging onto the glory days. Poor kid.

Lol very cute.

hqdefault.jpg

To say definitively that UFC LHW is better than Bellator's is pure homerism. You are a can in terms of mma knowledge. You're essentially the UFC LHW of mma knowledge. Old, slow, overrated, and hanging onto the glory days. Poor kid.

The ufc lhw division is unquestionably better overall. The ONLY argument bellator has is that they are competitive within the top 5. But to suggest they are clearly better than Jan, jiri, rakic, glover, ankalaev, reyes is just stupid. And after the top 5 it’s not competitive.

But again, rumble isn’t available right now. He has other things to worry about unfortunately.

And lol at referencing volkan losing 1 fight in bellator over 7 years ago…..

And again, YOU are the one saying the ufc lhw are all cans. You’re an obvious troll on this topic.

Lol very cute.

hqdefault.jpg

It's a long time ago that Volkan left Bellator tbf. You can't seriously think someone like Grant Neal would give him any trouble.

The ufc lhw division is unquestionably better overall. The ONLY argument bellator has is that they are competitive within the top 5. But to suggest they are clearly better than Jan, jiri, rakic, glover, ankalaev, reyes is just stupid. And after the top 5 it’s not competitive.

But again, rumble isn’t available right now. He has other things to worry about unfortunately.

And lol at referencing volkan losing 1 fight in bellator over 7 years ago…..

And again, YOU are the one saying the ufc lhw are all cans. You’re an obvious troll on this topic.
I just can't believe UFC casuals have resorted to plugging guys like Jan Rakic Glover and Reyes as top guys. We've come a long way from the days of Rashad Rampage Machida Hendo Liddell Jon Jones. You guys have completely fallen off. I just can't imagine when this will end for you guys. As the talent continues to drop will you continue to shill? It must be difficult to lie to yourself about this event after event.

It's a long time ago that Volkan left Bellator tbf. You can't seriously think someone like Grant Neal would give him any trouble.
Idk man I still see that Phil Davis Ryan Bader Rumble & Corey Anderson were "cut" from UFC because they "couldn't hang" so I don't see what's wrong with fitting Volkan into that same category. I'm just hitting the UFC casuals with their own logic. I had someone ask me why Phil Davis never won a belt in UFC like his only losses weren't to guys who are in Bellator right now lol. And Jan was on the brink of being cut but came back to win the belt but for some reason they feel Phil couldn't win one. There's your answer @CerebralKnievel

Idk man I still see that Phil Davis Ryan Bader Rumble & Corey Anderson were "cut" from UFC because they "couldn't hang" so I don't see what's wrong with fitting Volkan into that same category. I'm just hitting the UFC casuals with their own logic. I had someone ask me why Phil Davis never won a belt in UFC like his only losses weren't to guys who are in Bellator right now lol. And Jan was on the brink of being cut but came back to win the belt but for some reason they feel Phil couldn't win one. There's your answer @CerebralKnievel

Oh, so it's an "if you can't beat them join them" thing?

I just can't believe UFC casuals have resorted to plugging guys like Jan Rakic Glover and Reyes as top guys. We've come a long way from the days of Rashad Rampage Machida Hendo Liddell Jon Jones. You guys have completely fallen off. I just can't imagine when this will end for you guys. As the talent continues to drop will you continue to shill? It must be difficult to lie to yourself about this event after event.
lol at you listing 6 guys who never were in their prime together at lhw and spanned like a 15 year time frame.

but yeah, those guys would have been top lhw's back in liddell's day, back in rashad's day, back in machida's day. you just want to take 6 guys who were arguably #1 for some period of time. many years ago.....

Oh, so it's an "if you can't beat them join them" thing?
Believe me there's no way around the UFC bias in the mma community the only thing you can do is hit them with their own logic to really have them stumbling and bumbling.

you were responding to me. i haven't said anything of the sort on those guys.

Back