Is it time for Dana to step down?

Dana can be super annoying at times but I'd take him over the generic soulless corporate puppet type any day.

You must be a little touched in the head. Why? Why would you even start this thread unless it was to troll people. His sheer will has done so much for that organization, you don't even know...

Haha....so to hope for a better, more professional future of MMA by asking for a more intellectually adept leader of the UFC is being a troll?

You must not have read what I said about NOW, and not the early changes me made successfully for the company.

UFC soon to be dead by day,Dana out of the UFC by night,all day...all night.
So you want to be an ultimate poster?...

Not now but when if and when UFC starts to contend with major sports then yes he will have to go

TS, I've viewed you as a thoughtful poster... but the question posed here is pretty stupid. Dana is doing fine.

We should elect a new UFC president every four years.

TS, I've viewed you as a thoughtful poster... but the question posed here is pretty stupid. Dana is doing fine.

So, despite his obvious humongous contributions to the sport, you still feel he's best to head its drive into mainstream acceptance? I respect the holy hell out of you, Spoken, but I just feel he's getting to the end of his rope with the company :/

Until the day he decides to hang em up.

You sure about that?

lol....he commands his orgs platforms and talks shit about any other "MMA" being unimportant and worthless.

please tell me how that is helpful to the entire (multi-national) sport of MMA?

Ya im positive about that.

but ya lets act like the UFC would be as big as it is today w/o Dana or act like it would be on a platform as big as FOX.

Dana has done a fucken shitload for the UFC and the sport as a whole...

lets use our heads huh?

So you want to be a ninja turtle
Ninja ninja
Ninja turtle yeah (read in mike goldbergs voice)

but ya lets act like the UFC would be as big as it is today w/o Dana or act like it would be on a platform as big as FOX.

lets use our heads huh?

Yeah, my entire first OP states that and gives him complete credit for it.....

but is he best to keep doing it despite all his lies, biased tendencies and disrespect to the fans as of the last year or two?

would you allow dana to stay if he quit swearing?

How dare the president of a fighting organization use the F word. think of the kids!

Can you cite some examples of this "mental degradation?"

Cutting Okami

lets use our heads huh?

Think of it this way. Dana white is the coach of a losing professional sports team. He takes over and they starts winning n winning n there the best. But then they starts losing (ufc number are down , At least in the usa and the usa is what matters) at some point that coach needs to get replaced. And let's not forget what that coach did to and for this team. Same thing with DW, he brought the ufc back from the dead but i think it's time for a change.

Personally the last thing I want is some bitch boy like Bud Selig or Roger Goodwell giving cookie cutter answers to every single question, fining guys for celebrating and suspending them for going to a strip club. That shit is the worst.

I like Dana. And any new " head of the UFC " would be cutting guys like Okami and Fitch too. Combat sports =/ team sports. When are you guys gonna get that. This is a business. You don't get a team that lasts forever that fans get attached to. You got fighters that come and go, and if you wanna put butts in seats you need to have entertaining fights.

And give up his millions and millions while his fighters earn slave like wages? Umm absolutely not.

I know when I think of slaves, wages just pop into my mind. I wonder what the average wage for a slave was circa 1859?

Back