Is it safe to say Jones just clean out his division

Damn you have a lot of posts in a short time, your life would have a void if u had to delete your account

Not too familiar with how the internet works are you? I could just create another account. Glad you learned something today. Another successful post for me.

jones is just keeping his title warm
175137369.jpg

It's in the spirit of sportsmanship and martial arts that a guy fights guys his own size.

And yet you or none of the Jones haters/Gus guzzlers have ever called for Gus to move to HW seeing as how he's actually the biggest LHW in the division and bigger than Jones:

staredown-7913.JPG

funny how that works right? you Jones haters are pathetic hypocrites.

Dont worry though, once Jones beats Gus again, Gus will never get another shot a LHW gold. And Gus will be forced to move up to HW and we'll get to see how his spirit holds on fighting guys his own size.

Moving to heavyweight would be a waste of his time. Three fights in if he beats Cain, JDS and Werdum, who's he gonna fight? Roy Nelson?

LHW is a far more challenging division.

Quack quack.

And yet you or none of the Jones haters/Gus guzzlers have ever called for Gus to move to HW seeing as how he's actually the biggest LHW in the division and bigger than Jones:

staredown-7913.JPG

funny how that works right? you Jones haters are pathetic hypocrites.

Dont worry though, once Jones beats Gus again, Gus will never get another shot a LHW gold. And Gus will be forced to move up to HW and we'll get to see how his spirit holds on fighting guys his own size.

Fine argument except Gus isn't bigger than Jones. He's a little taller but leaner throughout his body. Jones has a massive upper body compared to Gus. Nice try with the deceptive angle on that picture though.

Moving to heavyweight would be a waste of his time. Three fights in if he beats Cain, JDS and Werdum, who's he gonna fight? Roy Nelson?

LHW is a far more challenging division.

Yes, like Jones everyone wants to be the greatest ever light heavyweight. The most famous boxers are light heavyweights, not heavyweights, because of the challenge.

I remember thinking that about GSP and Anderson then it felt like in the span of a few months there were a shit load of contenders. This was especially the case at WW when overnight there was all of sudden a lot guys that I wanted to see GSP fight.

As for Jones I think a Gus rematch would be very good. I don't think Rumble has a chance though I remember Koscheck grapplefucking him and although he has improved apparently I see the same think happening against Jones.

Rumble was basically a walking corpse at WW that was getting progressively worse whether he made weight or not. I don't know why he did it for so long.

A gus rematch still intriuges me

Considering many people think he lost go Gus, I would say no.

Gustuffson beat the crap outa jones. He needs to rematch him.

Yeah. Not worth watching his fights anymore, their is NO ONE left.
I think he steamrolls Gus in a rematch.
Rumble offers nothing new to him, jones will 50-45 him.

Hate to say it, but he's GOAT. No ones beating him at 205.

^This

Except I think he actually finishes Rumble after he tires him out. Too much muscle mass to feed over 5 rounds against a guy like Bones. Probably trips him down and submits him in the 4th.

The proposal is implied acceptance. Fucking ban this twerp

Back