Is it safe to say Jones just clean out his division

RoninJin

Holla At Me If You Like My Avatar
@Black
Reaction score
From Machida, Rashad, Gus, Bader, Shogun, Rampage, Glover, Vera, Sonnen, Belfort, and now DC. Bones is ready now for a jump up in division.

Gus and rumble are still contenders (I know he fought gus but he needs to do a rematch)

Yeah the only one left is rumble. I wouldn't give him any more of a shot than the other guys

I remember thinking that about GSP and Anderson then it felt like in the span of a few months there were a shit load of contenders. This was especially the case at WW when overnight there was all of sudden a lot guys that I wanted to see GSP fight.

As for Jones I think a Gus rematch would be very good. I don't think Rumble has a chance though I remember Koscheck grapplefucking him and although he has improved apparently I see the same think happening against Jones.

If he beats Gus again then yes. But the first fight was way too close to not see again.

Moving to heavyweight would be a waste of his time. Three fights in if he beats Cain, JDS and Werdum, who's he gonna fight? Roy Nelson?

LHW is a far more challenging division.

Right now today yes Jones has cleaned out LhW. He will rematch Gus (as I expect him to beat rumble) but as of today he has cleaned it out

Yeah. Not worth watching his fights anymore, their is NO ONE left.
I think he steamrolls Gus in a rematch.
Rumble offers nothing new to him, jones will 50-45 him.

Hate to say it, but he's GOAT. No ones beating him at 205.

Gus

The new by the half of the year

He will after Rumble KOs Gus.

You are such a tool. When has Gus ever been in danger of being KO'd? Rumble couldn't KO Arlovski, KO's old man Lil Nog, and now he's a KO machine? Such dumbness.

@TS: Bones barely squeaked by Gus and ran from a rematch. He has to beat Gus and Rumble to clear out the division, which ain't happening.

Rumble/Gus is a great opponent for him up next. He beat Gus already but by a narrow margin and Rumble is as dangerous as hell.

After that, it's tough to find an intriguing opponent for him at LHW. They could always put someone like OSP or Manuwa in if they come off an impressive upper tier win but neither of those guys pose a threat to Jones' skills.

Gus rematch and possibly even Rumble if he gets his blindfolded haymakers right.

well done jones, well done

tumblr_mcbic3K3EF1rrpsd7.gif

Yep, he's the baddest bad-ass in Badville. Time for Jones to move to HW and beat the shit out of everything. No one stands a chance.

I love Jon but he hasn't cleared out shit until he faces Rumble.

Back