Is it safe to say Conor would get an instant rematch, but khabib won't?

Hey man not fair.

Laquinta was a game guy. Sure hes ranked number 11 but that doesnt mean Khabibs belt means any less than Conors. I mean yeah Conor beat the actual champ to win his belts but still

Game? What does game even mean? Sounds like an excuse.

The guy hasn't even fought for years, straight out of real estate like the other guy Horcher. You can't make this stuff up. Khabib is about as legitimate of a champ as the women's flyweight champion. lmao I don't even know her name.

People harp on Conor for not fighting anybody, but the reality is nobody in the LW division has fought anybody worth of shit either outside of Dustin and Eddie.

This is Conor's retirement fight.

Why talk about a rematch, when the first fight isn't even signed yet.

Conor wont want a rematch after Khabib gives him a merciless beatdown.

after such an ass beating ,even Conor will not ask for a rematch

It has much less to do with anyone deserving a rematch or not...or what the UFC wants...or Conor having “power”. It is all about money.

Conor got the Diaz rematch because Diaz agreed to it...because Diaz knew he would earn far more for the rematch than he did for their first fight.

If Khabib loses, there is ZERO reason for a rematch, because Conor and the UFc will move on...he is the draw, not Khabib.

If Conor loses, and wants a rematch, Khabib will probably agree and get paid even more money to do it, just like Nate (or he may say no and there is not much that Conor or the UFC can really do about it).

If he loses, I think he fights Diaz and retires. Maybe, makes a comeback a few years later under his own promotion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back