Is it possible UFC has paid posters on public forums?

Yeah for sure they do.

But it's not only the ufc. Fighters(and their management teams) also hire people to do the same thing.

You see it in other sports and industries too.. its not a new thing. You can't trust anything you read on the internet. If you want a real guage of peoples opinions ask your friends who watch mma. You'll notice they probably have a much different opinion then what you read online.

Connor mcgregor is an example. Anyone who hasnt been on the internet has no idea who the fuck that kid is. He's got either his own pr or the ufcs pr team working on his internet marketability.

wholly shit dude, that must mean there is about 1000 paid posters on sherdog. because every thread has poster after poster calling him GOAT.......

If anyone is reading this, I will gladly post for pay.

Go UFC! No. 1!

Think its more likely that Viacom is paying ppl to hate on the UFC tbh...

i mean look at this site two fights will be announced for a card before these "this card sucks threads" pop up. And im not talking FFTT, im talking UFC 169.

their are easily more rando haters then their are "zuffa zombies"\

"omg Dana White swears, hes terrible for the sport"

nice try, paid poster!

ufcleak.jpg

it would seem like a waste of money, given the amount of people who post here and the fact that basically any opinion or piece of news will get posted here anyway. the ufc controls what they put out there through twitter, media scrums, etc. it all almost instantaneously shows up here by someone, and it doesn't mean they're paid.

Think its more likely that Viacom is paying ppl to hate on the UFC tbh...

i mean look at this site two fights will be announced for a card before these "this card sucks threads" pop up. And im not talking FFTT, im talking UFC 169.

their are easily more rando haters then their are "zuffa zombies"\

"omg Dana White swears, hes terrible for the sport"

Paid poster guys ^^^^

DW asked me to say that you guys are all idiots.

No shit, of course they pay posters. Dana also probably gets a 'forum' report once in a while on trending subjects and fighters.

Everyone has paid posters here UFC, Bellator, Evolve MMA.

I started watching MMA because I love combat sports and martial arts. Because it's just natural for every human being. Which style is best is most interesting thing from the beginning. Years passed we had many orgs and two main orgs in Pride and Zuffa. During that time watched both orgs. Never really cared which org is best. For me what interests me is evolution of the sport and the fighters itself. I do prefer good quality events.
Sometimes UFC makes bad decisions or unfair decisions. When people talks about it why so many people defending the UFC like no tomorrow. Are they paid posters or huge fanboys like Apple fanboys?

pffft! Apple!

Come on, son.
UFC has the "Zuffa Zombies"
Apple got NOTHING on them!

it's not 2006 anymore. they have far more control over how they communicate today. and their competitive positioning is different.

LOL! The PR / viral marketing firms aren't used just to bash competitions. They're used to create hypes for upcoming cards, new prospects (*cough* McGregor), push certain agendas (*cough* "you're not a true fan if you don't like flyweights"), etc., etc.

I doubt there are that many. I'm sure some people employed by the UFC post here.

But there's also just a lot of us who just recognize the simple fact that the UFC is a business, and will do businessy things to create and sell a product that people will buy and so they can turn a profit.

Those of us who recognize that fact are less likely to shit a brick every time the UFC releases a fighter, or hypes its own show, or makes a match that is more about crowd pleasing than ranking etc.

The world isn't so serious of a place. A lot of people take MMA way, way, way too seriously, and so to them it seems like those of us playing the voice of reason are shills or something. The reality is much different. We may not like everything the UFC does, but we realize there's no reason to lose your shit over it because it's just a bunch of guys face punching and man hugging for fun, profit, and our entertainment.

Wouldn't be shocked if some Zuffa and Viacom employees have accounts on here. Obviously though, they don't pay people to solely post on message boards.

Back