Is it possible UFC has paid posters on public forums?

hasar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I started watching MMA because I love combat sports and martial arts. Because it's just natural for every human being. Which style is best is most interesting thing from the beginning. Years passed we had many orgs and two main orgs in Pride and Zuffa. During that time watched both orgs. Never really cared which org is best. For me what interests me is evolution of the sport and the fighters itself. I do prefer good quality events.
Sometimes UFC makes bad decisions or unfair decisions. When people talks about it why so many people defending the UFC like no tomorrow. Are they paid posters or huge fanboys like Apple fanboys?

The UG is rife with them, I know that much.

Nah. I could imagine they pay some "experts" and "journalist", but not forum posters. You can find fanboys and brand-whores in ever culture and sub-culture, not only in MMA. It's a normal thing. I really don't like Zuffa-Zombies, but...it's okay. Live and let live.

they're prolly both, almost any corporation at least has some form of damage control amongst the people.

there were leaked emails about UFC being in forums doing damage control.

but even at that look at yelp look at amazon almost all the reviews are not real, so I wouldn't be surprised at all knowing that there are paid employees doing damage control of the UFC, shit china does it.

I wouldn't doubt it. Most major companies have people paid to comment on articles and post in forums.

I've offered several times. They never got back to me.

Virtually every country/corporation/organization does this.

Dear Dana (or Zuffa employee). Sign me up. All I ask is free PPVs.

I get $18 an hour for my UFC™ Reputation Management work here on Sherdog

If someone pays me I will seriously back whatever.

I know your reading promoters.

It's very probable. I wouldn't be surprised if Dana had a account posing as a pimple faced fan boy. Maybe he did and already got the ban hammer.

I started watching MMA because I love combat sports and martial arts. Because it's just natural for every human being. Which style is best is most interesting thing from the beginning. Years passed we had many orgs and two main orgs in Pride and Zuffa. During that time watched both orgs. Never really cared which org is best. For me what interests me is evolution of the sport and the fighters itself. I do prefer good quality events.
Sometimes UFC makes bad decisions or unfair decisions. When people talks about it why so many people defending the UFC like no tomorrow. Are they paid posters or huge fanboys like Apple fanboys?

Equally, there will be posters slating the UFC like there's no tomorrow. If there are non-paid posters doing this, then why is it hard to believe that there will also be a fair number of non-paid posters sticking up for the UFC?

Yeah for sure they do.

But it's not only the ufc. Fighters(and their management teams) also hire people to do the same thing.

You see it in other sports and industries too.. its not a new thing. You can't trust anything you read on the internet. If you want a real guage of peoples opinions ask your friends who watch mma. You'll notice they probably have a much different opinion then what you read online.

Connor mcgregor is an example. Anyone who hasnt been on the internet has no idea who the fuck that kid is. He's got either his own pr or the ufcs pr team working on his internet marketability.

They barely pay their own fighters, let alone random people.

That was sarcasm.

I'm sure they have media marketing analysts who observe all forms of MMA related social media on the internet, but paid posters is just nonsense. The UFC has it's fanboys as well as it's detractors, and both sides come off like biased idiots regularly.

Assuming that the only way someone could disagree with your opinion of a UFC decision is if they were being paid is just self-gratifying BS.

Think its more likely that Viacom is paying ppl to hate on the UFC tbh...

i mean look at this site two fights will be announced for a card before these "this card sucks threads" pop up. And im not talking FFTT, im talking UFC 169.

their are easily more rando haters then their are "zuffa zombies"\

"omg Dana White swears, hes terrible for the sport"

Back