Is it possible to cheat on your girl Ethically?

Lol, she is your girlfriend you aren't married. Break up with her and fuck all the women you want.

It is cheating and it is better if you just break up and do whatever you want.

Oh she is my wife, i just call her for girl, i guess it got lost in my translation

Oh yeah and don't do it if you really love her.

Get ready to start living the lie! Having your phone face down, worrying about earrings in your car, crazy emails, if the other girl is gona show up at your house/job when you dump her, if you just gave your wife a disease, if you got another girl pregnant, if the other girl is telling ppl, if your wife found out about it etc

And once it happens, its much easier to cheat with the 2nd and 3rd girls.

Cliffs: dont

Oh she is my wife, i just call her for girl, i guess it got lost in my translation

Dude, you made a promise to the state and everyone at your wedding that you would be honest and true. Just know you will be breaking this promise.

Just cheat on you're girlfriend dude. Why do you need a justification to be a piece of crap?

we had a few threesomes for like 2 years ago, but since then i have not had any new women

Well come up with the idea again.

I thought it had been established long ago.

You give her an iPad.

no. As long as she's your girlfriend and you're cheating, you're a douche.
there is your answer

this is what you need to do
Lol, she is your girlfriend you aren't married. Break up with her and fuck all the women you want.

It is cheating and it is better if you just break up and do whatever you want.

edit:
just saw you are married so yeah you are a douche for considering it.

if you want other women divorce her because if you cheat on your wife you really are a POS

Well come up with the idea again.

ahh thats the problem, its much easier to cheat on your own then to find a threesome, and i think she did not like the experiance

ahh thats the problem, its much easier to cheat on your own then to find a threesome, and i think she did not like the experiance

Kinda guessed that already, but the beer in me didn't care enough so I said it anyway. Maybe you just need to spice up your sex life with your girl. Let her wear a wig and stuff. Maybe a mask too, lol.

google "cuckquean"

Here's how you set this up. Are you familiar with classical conditioning? If not, the basics are that a neutral stimulus (conditioned stimulus) when paired with a stimulus that automatically evokes a response (unconditioned stimulus) will cause the subject to associate the CS with the response.

Your Conditioned stimulus will be the fantasy of you having another woman. Your unconditioned stimulus will be eating her pussy. So, next time you're in bed with her, mention that you have a fantasy about exploring sexuality with other women and telling her about it afterwards. Be sure to stress that this is only a fantasy and will not actually happen (yet).

Immediately after regaling her with fake (for now) tales of you and other women, give her your best performance down there; feel free to toss the salad a bit if you wish. Over time, this will cause her to associate you fucking other women with sexual pleasure.

If you do this correctly, she will soon be begging you to find other pussy. Not only will you get to have any woman you want, but your wife will take pleasure in the act as well.

Your welcome

Kinda guessed that already, but the beer in me didn't care enough so I said it anyway. Maybe you just need to spice up your sex life with your girl. Let her wear a wig and stuff. Maybe a mask too, lol.

haha, yeah i guess thats the only other option, i always had a thing for "Little Red Riding Hood" maybe its timeto live up to the fantasy

sexylittlered.jpg

google "cuckquean"

Here's how you set this up. Are you familiar with classical conditioning? If not, the basics are that a neutral stimulus (conditioned stimulus) when paired with a stimulus that automatically evokes a response (unconditioned stimulus) will cause the subject to associate the CS with the response.

Your Conditioned stimulus will be the fantasy of you having another woman. Your unconditioned stimulus will be eating her pussy. So, next time you're in bed with her, mention that you have a fantasy about exploring sexuality with other women and telling her about it afterwards. Be sure to stress that this is only a fantasy and will not actually happen (yet).

Immediately after regaling her with fake (for now) tales of you and other women, give her your best performance down there; feel free to toss the salad a bit if you wish. Over time, this will cause her to associate you fucking other women with sexual pleasure.

If you do this correctly, she will soon be begging you to find other pussy. Not only will you get to have any woman you want, but your wife will take pleasure in the act as well.

Your welcome

HS Psychology prevails.

google "cuckquean"

Your welcome

you are own to something here,

time for some research

i have not cheated yet, so lets not jump to conclusions

you are already thinking about, it's the same concept as putting a gun to your head to commit suicide; you're letting other thoughts take over your actions, and that makes you weak.

overcoming the cheating temptation would be in the same concept as not smoking a cigarette even though you really want to.

Back