Is it possible for there to be a bigger upset then Serra vs GSP?

I was thinking about this and Serra got his shot from winning TUF Comeback which I don't see them doing again and not only that he beat the best WW of all time. Anytime this discussion comes up I think that nothing can come close to that.
Maybe Patrick Cummings beating Jon Jones. Or something along those lines.

so what? people could have thought he could have won on the ground and GSP wasn't a dominant champion at the time.
GSP just beated Hughes, the WW goat at the time and was a machine. Bigger than Serra,better striking,better wrestling,better grappling. Holm has way better striking than Ronda and everyone knows that. Imo is more impressive the Serra win over the Holm one

I thought Caldwells loss a few weeks back was way more surprising.

GSP just beated Hughes, the WW goat at the time and was a machine. Bigger than Serra,better striking,better wrestling,better grappling. Holm has way better striking than Ronda and everyone knows that. Imo is more impressive the Serra win over the Holm one

well that's your stupid fucking opinion and no one agrees with you which is why we bring up the betting odds which reflect public thought and show that Holm/Ronda was the bigger upset according to fan expectations you stupid piece of shit no one cares what you think go stick a dick in your mouth.

10003393.jpg

When Honda subs Cayene Velasquez for HW title. You. Fucks. Will. See.

well that's your stupid fucking opinion and no one agrees with you which is why we bring up the betting odds which reflect public thought and show that Holm/Ronda was the bigger upset according to fan expectations you stupid piece of shit no one cares what you think go stick a dick in your mouth.

10003393.jpg
good-good-let-the-jimmies-rustle-through-you.png

Coleman losing to Smith was right up there too. I was completely shocked.

Mark-Coleman-Maurice-Smith-2.jpg

holm over roussey for me was way bigger. Midway thru the fight all I was thinking is how fast will holm tap to rousey armbar or how fast wil rousey knock her out. Glad it turned out like it did.

Even though Serra vs. GSP was an upset, I've always been confused why it was considered as big of an upset as it was because it was GSP's very first title defense. It wasn't like he was on some big streak like Bones, Silva, or Rousey defending their belts multiple times.

i think lil nog losing to soukoudjou was biggest upset soukoudjou was +1600

i think lil nog losing to soukoudjou was biggest upset soukoudjou was +1600
Yeah and Biggest in the UFC is TJ Vs Barao because he was at +765 while both Holly and Serra were at +700.

I'd say Couture beating Sylvia. KO'd by Chuck, takes a year off come's back at HW and beats the giant.

Aldo getting KO'd in seconds is the biggest upset for me. Luke getting KO'd by Bisping is close aswell. I have only seen GSP fight Hendricks so I can't speak on the impact of that shocker but I can imagine it being just as shocking as the Luke vs Bisping fight.

Gonzaga x Crocop was close. I know Crocop wasn't champ, but the general consensus was that he was leagues above Gonzaga.

Mighty Mouse losing to the TUF winner, especially if the TUF winner has never fought in the UFC.

The hell you guys on about?

KimboSeth.gif

Greatest upset in sports.

Back