Is it possible for nothing to be *close enough* to something?

It's perfectly straightforward and laid out plainly
I'm the kind of guy who says what he means and ends sentences without punctuation
giphy.gif

The medium is the message, I guess.

Is a blank canvas with the words "This is art" printed on it actually art? I feel like I'm not postmodern and pretentious enough to answer that.

I think i get it now. Its like the silent musical number where you sit at the piano and then do nothing and then stand up and everyone applauds?

No this thread MADE you stupid

TURN BACK NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!

(but leave some meatballs at the door plz)
Pizza rolls, who wants a pizza roll
Leave a comment on this webzone if you want a pizza roll

Wait I get it now!

This is my post explaining that I got it in response to the OP. This sentence is me explaining that I didn't get it, but now I do. Ill finish by writing a joke. Below is my sympathy like from clippy.

Wait I get it now!

This is my post explaining that I got it in response to the OP. This sentence is me explaining that I didn't get it, but now I do. Ill finish by writing a joke. Below is my sympathy like from clippy.
This is the string of sixteen words that conveys the thoughts that introduces the forthcoming thoughts.
I can't think straight this mornin' and now I'll end the pussy without autocorrect and the wrong punctuation?

This is the string of sixteen words that conveys the thoughts that introduces the forthcoming thoughts.
I can't think straight this mornin' and now I'll end the pussy without autocorrect and the wrong punctuation?

This is my run on sentence reply where I change the subject and disregard the obvious comma that should go right here writing my feelings on the matter and finishing by saying there is only one punctuation mark you need to end a sentence, period!

This is my run on sentence reply where I change the subject and disregard the obvious comma that should go right here writing my feelings on the matter and finishing by saying there is only one punctuation mark you need to end a sentence, period!
And I thought to've ended the pussy.
This is my second sentence, a beautiful example of the use of clever, phrasing that isn't a clunky and the end of the sentence is this word.
Pomegranate

I think we're gonna need @Clippy to weigh in on this and hopefully translate what's going on

In my sleepy haze I mistakenly thought you'd italicised "on" at the end of the sentence.

Although this turned out to be nothing more than a humorous self-rusing, I think I'm going to start randomly italicising one word out of every paragraph, just to get people thinking.

I must now pause, and reflect

tcelfer dna, esuap won tsum I

In my sleepy haze I mistakenly thought you'd italicised "on" at the end of the sentence.

Although this turned out to be nothing more than a humorous self-rusing, I think I'm going to start randomly italicising one word out of every paragraph, just to get people thinking.
... It's a self-something, anyways

Back