Is it possible for nothing to be *close enough* to something?

OverCoronavirus Pressure

Mayberry = War Room, WR = OT. Shit.
Banned
Reaction score
This is the OP, posting the OP, and that's the sentence or paragraph which establishes the subject.

This is the follow up sentence or paragraph that outlines the guidelines for participation, ending with an encouraging and witty flourish, a verbal hook to reel you in.

This final sentence acknowledges in advance that YOU are interested and eager.

Close enough?

This is the OP, posting the OP, and that's the sentence or paragraph which establishes the subject.

This is the follow up sentence or paragraph that outlines the guidelines for participation, ending with an encouraging and witty flourish, a verbal hook to reel you in.

This final sentence acknowledges in advance that YOU are interested and eager.

Close enough?

Or post pictures of your dog

The medium is the message, I guess.

Is a blank canvas with the words "This is art" printed on it actually art? I feel like I'm not postmodern and pretentious enough to answer that.

You could go infinitely close to 0 and never arrive there so nothing is always at least a little something.

Sorry bro. I quit smoking pot 5 days ago.

I think we're gonna need @Clippy to weigh in on this and hopefully translate what's going on

Is a blank canvas with the words "This is art" printed on it actually art? I feel like I'm not postmodern and pretentious enough to answer that.
Did you ever see Joe vs the Volcano?
A character is an "artist" who makes line drawings of various garbage with "This is a scene!" in word bubbles

Back