Is it possible for DW to ever be the "bigger" man and not disrespect everyone...

filthynumber1

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
and everything that disagrees with him or doesn't see it "his" way. Like in general but with Tito for example. this man,who carried the ufc on his back thru the late 90's and early 2000's. Tito was the ufc and their biggest draw they had back then bar none. None of that matters or ever gets discussed. he talks shit about him amongst others every chance he gets. How bout some respect for the guys who fought back in the day. Couture, the shamrocks, Tito,. He rips up rampage pretty bad too.I'm so sick of him and he's ridiculous comments he makes.its getting to the point where next time Tito (or the buffoon as dana calls him)crosses his path he's gonna punch him out And DW deserves it. And in no way am i promoting assault like behaviour but every man has he's breaking point

Dana is Also hypocrite. So think about this....hypothetically lol

lets say Tito does this embarrassing wasted interview instead of Dana's fav boy in chuck.

We've all seen it yes.
Dana goes on to blame who ever let chuck do that interview should be shot.!? Really dana? Chuck is a grown man and the face of the ufc and he's completely unaccountable. What a joke. If tito does the same thing he gets thrown under the bus again n again.
I just can't stand dana white anymore. He's making me not wanna watch ufc. I'm quickly becoming disinterested i don't wanna be disinterested

Last edited:
No probably not. A guy isn't going to change his entire philosophy and morals at this point in his life.

Doubt it! He is who he is.

Have some respect. He's been doing this for 13 fucking years!!

Slander involves making up lies about someone in order to ruin their reputation. What lies has Dana made up? I don't like Dana but I don't think he's making anything up.

Ugh. So many whiney threads. Basically comes down to whether or not you acknowledge dfw is a fight promoter.

There, I just ended the Okami/Tito/Swearing threads.

Slander involves making up lies about someone in order to ruin their reputation. What lies has Dana made up? I don't like Dana but I don't think he's making anything up.

Your right slander is the wrong word. I've edited and thanks

But saying tito is dumber then a monkey we know is not true

WTF is that interview?

Thank you TS for making this point. I feel like I've been in the dark for years and now I can see!

White speaks his mind. He doesn't filter negativity and can never be accused of being overly polite. But he speaks the truth either empirically or as he legitimately believes it to be.

I doubt he would be hammering Tito and Rampage right now if they weren't trying to to help a rival org compete in his marketplace. While they are that makes them competitors and although it isn't my own personal style to trash competitors, it is his style and he is indeed the most successful MMA promoter of all time so it's tough to be too critical of him.

Normally, with people like this, the worm eventually turns and they are left eating the same crap they dished out for so many years. So for DW haters, your day will likely come.

Yeah i think the guy is a dick. Do i think he will change? Heck no. It wont prevent me from watching the UFC. All the shit talking he does is on interviews and press cons. Just dont watch that crap if it ticks you off.

BTW, i would love for him to get punched in the face but he would end up owning the person that did it.

Tito deserves the disrespect

Back