Is it possible for a fighter to use PEDs without their coaches knowing?

Uh, of course, if fighter doesn't tell etc. then how the hell should coach know?

By smell?

Very, very naive post.

Your talking about injecting powerful hormones into your body, they affect you in more ways than just making you a better fighter.

There is a reason trainers in athletics get bans when their athletes test positive.

Go and read about the sprint Capitol scandal and Trevor Graham's Ban for life.

I'm glad Greg Jackson is getting called out on his financially motivated ethical bankrupcy more than the petty "he has boring fighters".

In the top mma camps the coaches likely make sure that their athletes avoid getting caught by the test.s
Maybe they have a steroids doctor in their camp.
So fails tests are a sign of coaches neglect.
Stuff like taking coke wouldn't fly well with coaches.
It's likely Jones got a "Are you a f****** idiot?" talk for the coke stuff.

You realize cocaine isn't a PED, right?

And that you don't do coke at the gym, right?

lol, you are not reading many posts recently, are you?

Jon Jones' real problem is not cocaine, but PEDs.

Very, very naive post.

Your talking about injecting powerful hormones into your body, they affect you in more ways than just making you a better fighter.

There is a reason trainers in athletics get bans when their athletes test positive.

Go and read about the sprint Capitol scandal and Trevor Graham's Ban for life.

I'm glad Greg Jackson is getting called out on his financially motivated ethical bankrupcy more than the petty "he has boring fighters".

This is entirely not on topic.

Of course in majority of cases trainers assist, guide their athletes with PEDs, or straight out supply them with drugs.

But it's also equally obvious that if some trainer is actually not informed, they won't know, because how?

Smell? Aggression? Come on.

If it somehow came out that the camp supplied it, then sure...

Otherwise, it's ridiculous...

"hey.. 20 something year old, physically gifted, undeafeted LHW champ with an athletic pedigree... Why are you so good/getting better?"

What's next? Fight teams being popped for fighters testing positive for smoking pot?

I think they need to be half blind not to know.

Isnt usually the coach or manager thats suplying them with the drugs.

Not that I know of. Every documentary that I've watched where guys were using PED's, they were hiding it from their coaches.

In the top mma camps the coaches likely make sure that their athletes avoid getting caught by the test.s
Maybe they have a steroids doctor in their camp.
So fails tests are a sign of coaches neglect.
Stuff like taking coke wouldn't fly well with coaches.
It's likely Jones got a "Are you a f****** idiot?" talk for the coke stuff.

Do you have evidence of this? This sounds like movie talk. I've trained at a number of MMA gyms and only encountered one that seemed shady enough to do that. But they were a borderline mcdojo.

I'm kind of wondering how much this implicates the Greg Jackson camp, and other fighters on that team?

Fighters are grown ass men who can do whatever the hell they want. Greg isn't Jon's daddy.

Back