is it okay to spar hard every sparring session?

I hate to do him like this, cause its really not something I care about, but out of boredom, I did a little digging myself and I can confirm 100% Goldennboy is Skribble.

3813679e.jpg

Go to that photo, thats a photo posted in June of 2012 on a review of winning 10oz gloves. Heres the thread made by Skribble

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f6...official-pro-fight-gloves-2130449/index2.html

NOTICE The name on the Photo from Photobucket says "To Michael Camacho", which if you've seen any of Goldennboy's critique vids, you'd know thats his name.

Case solved by a rarely posting random forum lurker. You're all welcome.

Man, I come lurking the ST section to see this?

GB, that's fucking weird, man. Why are you still denying you're Skribble when the evidence is more than clear?

The name on the picture of the package YCM posted has GB's full name -- Michael Douglas Camacho. This is GB's FB: https://www.facebook.com/TheProblem97

That ain't you?

Skribble posted this in the original custom Winning gear thread.
http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/77622859-post327.html
http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/77663693-post337.html
imagejpeg2n.jpg

That ain't you?

Final nail. The infamous Mayweather-style mittwork video posted by GB.
Compare the background of the video to the picture Skribble posted with the custom Winning FG5000.

Same name, person, gear, and house. How are you still denying this?

I got no beef with GB/Skribble, but that's just some weirdo shit.

You dun goofed Goldennboy. Well more like RustySteelBoy. I thought in my head that Goldennboy might be a good troll from the way he got reactions out of people, but looking back at some of the retarded shits he said like the whole Broner blow jobs and arguing against the entire video games sub forum about how kids trash talk is completely alright, to his G&E posts, i really have to ask myself: can somebody that dumb? I mean we have wiz cool c as the "gold" standard on shits like this and goldeennboy is hitting pretty close to that.

Lmfaoooooooooooooo @ "RustySteelBoy". That shit was corny, but hilarious for some reason and caught me off guard.

Lol, i always knew GB was a phony.

I remember one time after watching someone fight on HBO he said he would kick that persons ass in a boxing match. The name Jorge Solis pops into my head for some reason, but he hasn't fought in a couple years so it's not him but someone else with a similar name. Either way, it was clear to me then that this kid is delusional.

My only other sparring partners available had hundreds of fights already.

Long story short, I gave them amazing sparring while having 0 fights.

The thing is, my gym spars HARD, really hard every sparring session. The gym supplies very good and new gloves and headgear for our protection.
Thanks

This guy had hundreds of fights? Is he some damn Pro yet couldn't bust your ass up? He must suck and lying or you're lying or exaggerating like a motherfucker.

"hundreds of fights" would mean at least 200 fucking fights....but sounding more like at least 300 fights, otherwise he'd say "200 fights". I only hear of crazy fucks in Thailand fighting that many fights........and if you're in Thailand, I'd think you'd get knocked the fuck out by this guy...and there would be more than 3 guys + you sparring on sparring night if there was a cat with 200-300+ fights there, shit.

And Boxing gyms, especially the ones in the 'hood, spars hard like this almost all the time when you're paired up vs. equally skilled and sized opponents.

Lol, i always knew GB was a phony.

I remember one time after watching someone fight on HBO he said he would kick that persons ass in a boxing match. The name Jorge Solis pops into my head for some reason, but he hasn't fought in a couple years so it's not him but someone else with a similar name. Either way, it was clear to me then that this kid is delusional.

He's afflicted by 'Charlie Zelenoff' syndrome. There is no cure.

Getting a few sparring videos ready to go. Probably up by next week.

Confirm or deny you are Skribble?

Confirm or deny you have 129+ fights?

I don't know what's worse, that or the claims of sparring with Miguel Cotto and being related to Macho Camacho. That's some pathological shit, man. Why do you do it?

Geordie "Shadow" Munro;78437739 said:
I understand that, which is why I find it odd that you are asking a question in the present with a scenario from the distant past, when anyone who reads this first glance will think you had this sparring experience recently.

Why would you ask us if sparring hard is okay or not if you have over 100 fights?

I agree with this post but I still have videos of my fights in my possession and if someone really wanted to dig they can find news articles. Not having any evidence seems fishy.

Hahaha this is hilarious

YOU ARE A LIAR!!!! YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT!!!! EVERYBODY HERE KNOWS IT!!!!

You got caught in a massive web of shitty lies. Nobody cares about your videos because you are more than likely getting people to take dives for you or it won't even be you in the videos. you have ZERO credibility.

Your best bet is to create a new account. You done goofed.....liar.

You got caught in a massive web of shitty lies. Nobody cares about your videos because you are more than likely getting people to take dives for you or it won't even be you in the videos. you have ZERO credibility.

You got a hard on for him or something?

He won't.
Last time i dogpiled him he tried his best to weasel out of saying "yes, i was wrong about Broner" and practically admit that he couldn't do it.
Let him be lol

I Haven't read most of the recent replies in this thread, but is Goldennboy the new payak?

he happens to have more videos of him training.. even with one sparring.

he doesn't look like a veteran of 200+ fights but he seems pretty solid/decent for his age.

Lol why you so tight about it, you say nobody cares about my sparring session videos but I bet you everybody will tune in anyway.

Lol why you so tight about it, you say nobody cares about my sparring session videos but I bet you everybody will tune in anyway.
One day you'll look back on this and realize that 1) first of all none of it really mattered. 2) in so far as any of it DID matter, "everybody tuning in" certainly was not one of them.

I dont even really understand why you feel the need to embellish so much. Assuming it is actually you in the previous vids you have posted, you are really young and already not bad at boxing from what I can tell and from what others have said.

If being not bad is such a horrible thing that you can't accept, that's great, you have a lot of time to become more than that. .. no need to lie.

You should just own this, admit you fucked up and acted immaturely and then move on.

Experience tells me most people who post the kind of things you posted, don't do any of the above but it would be nice to be proven wrong.

^ also, your future employer will likely google you before they consider hiring you.

Even if its SD (or even facebook/twitter), the last thing you want is for them to believe you a liar.

Back