Is it ok to weigh 155 bs as I am 5'3

abhi

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I don't train 24 hours a day as right now I just can't be bothered to but I have maybe 15% fat with out any mega training

MTJJ_PuMpED said:
Sounds pretty buff for your size i guess.

what sort of weight should a guy my height weigh then?

Doesn't sound that bad to me. Could drop some fat if you were going to wrestle or something liek that. I used to weigh 155 at 5 fot 9/10, now I weigh about 140-145 at the same height. But I am doing a lto fo judo, a lot of walking, runnign when I can, lifting when I can, dieting a bit, and trying to drop a weight class (opposite what my plan was before, I know).

It is hard to say if 155 is a good weight for you without having an idea of your muscle and bone structure. It is certainly within reason and doesn't not sound abnormal jsut fromt he info we have. THere is a guy on my team who about 5 foot 3 to 5 foot 5 maybe and he weighs about 145 and he is quite solid and lean and in awesome shape.

I am 5'5" and weigh between 160 and 145lbs depending on how I've been training. I think it does depend on your build and level of fitness (I am short, broad shoulders, wide back, muscular legs, have a bit of a gut on my bottom two abs) as it's probably be better to be compact and able to drop and cut weight than be tall and lean and have to dehydrate yourself to an insane degree.

Superbeast said:
I am 5'5" and weigh between 160 and 145lbs depending on how I've been training. I think it does depend on your build and level of fitness (I am short, broad shoulders, wide back, muscular legs, have a bit of a gut on my bottom two abs) as it's probably be better to be compact and able to drop and cut weight than be tall and lean and have to dehydrate yourself to an insane degree.

point taken

Why are you asking if your weight is ok? Only you know that shit man. If YOU think you're over weight, then you're right. If you're fine with your weight, then you're fine. Nobody will be able to tell you what you already know. If you have questions, bust out your running shoes and a hooded sweat shirt.

don't go by what anybody tells you as far as all that weight chart crap... some ppl are born short and stocky... some aren't... if u are healthy otherwise then just keep up with whatever you are doing... if it bothers you because you want to fit in... well, you are the only one that can decide that. :)

I'm the right weight............just 2ft. too short.

Insufficient amount of information.

Back