Is it OK to bring kids to gay pride events?

I have only seen by mistake one gay pride event. There were quite a few children dressed up for the event an there was quite a bit of nudity.

I think they get connected because of the surprising number of children involved in it.

I wouldn't link that to pedophilia. Naturalist families aren't considered incestuous despite everyone walking around the house naked. naked. Exposing children to the naked body for some is acceptable, and teaching children about the acceptance of other lifestyles is also acceptable.

Pedophilia is the actual of engaging in inappropriate sexual behavior with a child in response of the adult's sexual arousal.

It's not my cup of tea but it's not to say that any of this is illegal.

Being topless isn't illegal in many places but for sure genitalia cannot be exposed in public areas, especially where children are present; at least in North America.

I wouldn't link that to pedophilia. Naturalist families aren't considered incestuous despite everyone walking around the house naked. naked. Exposing children to the naked body for some is acceptable, and teaching children about the acceptance of other lifestyles is also acceptable.

Pedophilia is the actual of engaging in inappropriate sexual behavior with a child in response of the adult's sexual arousal.

It's not my cup of tea but it's not to say that any of this is illegal.

Being topless isn't illegal in many places but for sure genitalia cannot be exposed in public areas, especially where children are present; at least in North America.

What I saw was not a naturalist setting as all. Everything was very sexually charged and very public.

What I saw was not a naturalist setting as all. Everything was very sexually charged and very public.

Are you saying genitalia was exposed? Where was this?

No. Pedophilia has serious consequences on others by victimizing children and their families. Transexuals don't victimize anyone else. In fact, Libertarians should celebrate this fact as it is up to the person to make their own choice. There is no slippery slope.

You are normalizing mental illness and denying biology. It’s a dangerous practice

Are you saying genitalia was exposed? Where was this?

Indianapolis a somewhat conservative state but when I heard all the noise and went to check it out the moment I rounded a corner things were very strange.

no its not ok to take kids to a place full with promiscuous creepy people.

Totally fucking sickening.

Indianapolis

Yeah I have trouble believing any of this. It's clearly illegal, cops are present to enforce the law and you've been a member for less than 2 weeks and I'm sorry but it casts a shadow on your credibility

Yeah I have trouble believing any of this. It's clearly illegal, cops are present to enforce the law and you've been a member for less than 2 weeks and I'm sorry but it casts a shadow on your credibility

Sorry if you think this. I have only seen one gay pride event and I promise it was sexualized and there were children present.

Who are you to say what is mental illness or not? It's all in DSM-V.

The DSM is subject to lobbying. If you are a man and think you are a woman so you chop your dick off it’s mental illness plain and simple. I don’t give a shit what the psych field thinks. Psych isn’t even a real science.

DdsYp77V0AEpa2T.jpg

These people better not be real like nambla.

LOL at them sticking the P at the end of LGBT. Everyone knows they already have representation in the GOP.

The DSM is subject to lobbying. If you are a man and think you are a woman so you chop your dick off it’s mental illness plain and simple. I don’t give a shit what the psych field thinks. Psych isn’t even a real science.

Lol ok there Harry. Clearly you're the resident sherdog medical expert

Lol ok there Harry. Clearly you're the resident sherdog medical expert

What are your credentials? I am sure mine exceed yours.

We aren’t talking about medicine anyway. So shoo with your science denying liberal SJW bullshit. People like you are destroying the fucking world.

What are your credentials? I am sure mine exceed yours.

We aren’t talking about medicine anyway. So shoo with your science denying liberal SJW bullshit. People like you are destroying the fucking world.

Psychiatry isn't medicine? Who fucking knew!

You do realize the term "mental illness" is a term coming out of psychology?

Back