Is it OK to bring kids to gay pride events?

Somebody saud he would rather expose his kid to gay pride parades than religion. Church is a nice, quiet place where people think positive and plan positive things, in my experience.

What that person said is literal insanity.

I agree with that person.

Our kids went to pride a lot. They've never gone to church outside of a funeral as far as I know.

Progressive libs don't even care and really are mentally unstable people. Young children should not be behaving like this.

Behold progress in all its horror:

does this actually happen at most pride events, or just a select cherrypicked few?

of the people who are opposed to this....do you let kids watch people being shot on tv?
even if they did let them watch people being shot on tv, i'm pretty damn sure they parents would try to avoid the kid witnessing someone being shot in real life.

I would not allow my kids to attend a Gay Pride event. Whether or not other see it that way is outside of my parental jurisdiction.

I wasn't implying that.

Our daughters used to go to the dyke march with their mother every year and see lots of naked women and would end up seeing lots of naked men at pride as well.

Our kids turned out pretty damn good IMO.

So you're cool with exposing kids to the sexuality of adults because "worked for my family"?

Great argument. I'm totally sold. I'm gonna go bring my 6 year old nephew to a gay bar.

Progressive libs don't even care and really are mentally unstable people. Young children should not be behaving like this.

Behold progress in all its horror:

How does this kid even know he's gay if he's not even sexually active.

Watch when he hits puberty and his boners are activated by women.

Seems to be the courageous thing to do these days...

Upset-child.png

gayprideparade.jpg

children_1.jpg

More than any other thing the gay pride parades have cooled my support of that community. There is nothing redeeming about the entire disgusting scene and if this is what that community stands for then to that degree they lose my natural inclination to support them.

I am no expert on gay parades like most people here.

But from what I see most of them are just like any other parade.
I mean people take their kids to St. Patrick day parade.
And you have some people so drunk they pass out or throw up all over themselves. Same for New Years parade.
But no one would ask is it ok to take your kids to those parades. It is just that people have problems with the gays.
It makes them uncomfortable.

I have never seen any other parade where a man dressed as a devil has mock butt sex with anther man dressed as Jesus or an angel..... in front of kids...... on a float..... a penis float.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Somebody saud he would rather expose his kid to gay pride parades than religion. Church is a nice, quiet place where people think positive and plan positive things, in my experience.

What that person said is literal insanity.

People who say that shit have just never been to church. I'm an atheist but my wife works in a church. I go about once a month, shake some hands, do some small talk and sing some songs.

Everyone is polite and repsectful and clothed. Politics don't get brought up and the overall tone is peaceful and friendly.

Compare that to a pride parade, and if you think the parade's a better environment for your kids, you should have your kids taken away from you.

People who say that shit have just never been to church. I'm an atheist but my wife works in a church. I go about once a month, shake some hands, do some small talk and sing some songs.

Everyone is polite and repsectful and clothed. Politics don't get brought up and the overall tone is peaceful and friendly.

Compare that to a pride parade, and if you think the parade's a better environment for your kids, you should have your kids taken away from you.

Of course.

Big secret? Half the grownups in that church don't take it all literally, including the clergy. It's just a positive environment, and the people being decent and going there is what God really is. Those who do take it at face value are also ok.

Yes, anybody who wishes to expose their child to debauchery and moral decay in its most aggressive form, as opposed to the basic decency of church, is a complete fruit and is dangerous as a parent.

He can't be in the club if he admits it. He will lose his protected status. The brainwashing, extra rights, and media encouragement might overpower his natural mating instinct. Older guys will have been blowing him since he was not old enough, and that's kind of like mating.. So basically he will be nuts and more likely to kill himself and get diseases, because of the promiscuity he ends up with because the fake sex he has doesn't mean anything.

If he becomes a college professor, he can work with the crazy, and form it into a delusion that his deviant life somehow makes him superior than those who do the natural thing and breed correctly. If he is well off, he can pretend poop hole sex makes him enlightened, and above "breeders."

There it is laid out. Social engineer away, media.

Last edited:

Well I don't think it will work in this way.

Nope. Eff that.

Not sending my kids to get brainwashed at church. Gross.

Of course.

Yes, anybody who wishes to expose their child to debauchery and moral decay in its most aggressive form, as opposed to the basic decency of church, is a complete fruit and is dangerous as a parent.

You sound like you're a hundred years old and no fun.

Back