Is it OK to bring kids to gay pride events?

because hes probably raping hookers and shooting people on the video game. unquestionably "unnatural" behaviors.

at the pride event, he might see a dick (probably not, but maybe). he probably has one too.

One is a play video game that is obviously fake, the other is not.

It's completely likely they would see nudity, and much worse at a pride event.

What is good about observing homosexual nudity and debauchery for a young person?

Gay pride is a commercialized festival meant to promote business and politicians (and get fucked up)

Normal, traditional white father says of course not? Well that means you should then.. Because tradition and normalcy is bad. They said it in social justice star wars, you have to burn the past.. There isn't anything men who prefer male buttholes don't already know.

My automatic reaction to this was to say oh hell no.

Then the whole public spectacle nature of pride parades put the brakes on that.

I'm fine with PDA as I can look away. I'm cool with people doing *whatever in the confines of their own homes, or in private settings. I've never been to Mardi Gras but think I'd love it. I've done things that would be frowned on by society at large.

All that aside, and with having only a surface familiarity with pride parades, I think it's too much in a public setting. To me it seems like a display of sexuality that intrudes on the day to day lives of the general public and the point has been made, and largely accepted, so what's the point? I'm no fan of attention whore behavior after all.
Its fair to compare the Pride parades with events that are more geared for heterosexuals. Even still, couldn't the degeneracy in each be toned down? IMO I'm okay with this kind of gratuitous behavior when they're more localized where they have deeper significance. Most of the country would not have Pride parades but in SanFran it should be an LGBT free for all. Same with Mardi Gras.

Or maybe shut it all down
Z7HeRxU.png

Is it "ok"?

What the hell is that question even supposed to be asking me? Who cares if it's "ok"? There's no consequences to that, so I'll mind my own business. Are you asking if I think it should be outlawed?

Fuck no.

Is it ok? No absolutely not. And the parades should only be inside private premises where the public doesn't have to endure the perversion.

One is a play video game that is obviously fake, the other is not.

It's completely likely they would see nudity, and much worse at a pride event.

What is good about observing homosexual nudity and debauchery for a young person?

ok dude lol. you win.

for the record, i dont really believe that violent video games are detrimental to mentally healthy children. i also dont think seeing an ass with a rainbow on it is going to kill them.

Americans are so strange.
They think it is the end of the world when their kids see a naked dude on the street.
So what a bunch of guys are kissing and run around naked. I certainly would prefer my children get in contact with that early while I can explain to them what is happening.

I would have a much bigger problem exposing my children to religion than to the gay community.

a49d2225f2de0aad4950eb1f92c2542a.gif

No it's not. Kids shouldn't be exposed to a celebration of sexuality before they've sexually matured in any way.

Shit's dumb, but I don't get gay pride events anyway. When straight people gather to celebrate sexuality we just call it an orgy.

Straight people weren't persecuted or killed for being straight though, so don't try to compare.

Doesn't change the fact that people like that are out there. And there are those who would seek to legitimize them. Nambla etc.

My comments were not directed at the rest of the alphabet soup community.
there are lots of fucked up people out there. seeking legitimacy.

Evidently Trudeau thinks so....LOL!

Dude is the most obvious closet case I've ever seen.

No straight dude is that fucking happy to be at a Pride parade.

Even the drag queens are like: "Honey, thanks for the support and all, but are you sure there isn't something else you want to tell us?"

Even the drag queens are like: "Honey, thanks for the support and all, but are you sure there isn't something else you want to tell us?"
I don't say that he looks happy, more like ( perhaps the pictures) an amateur actor that want to seems happy .
8be51f35-ca39-4fb2-9d5c-8cb8bef59cba

and overdone his performance.
I saw ( among celebrities) much more evident cases

Would you take your kids to a swingers party? No? Then I'd probably skip a gay pride parade.

4:30ish

The death stare he gives his wife when she makes a comment about him kissing Ghomeshi. Yep. He's definitely gay.

Just this whole interview is super fucking awkward with Trudeau and Ghomeshi flirting up a storm while his wife just sits in the background, forgotten, shaking her head.

Straight people weren't persecuted or killed for being straight though, so don't try to compare.

So being persecuted and killed at a certain point in history makes it ok to expose children to the sexuality of adults? No. These aren't marches for equality, they're celebrations of sexuality.

I've got nothing against homosexuality, but I'm firmly against kids being exposed to the outward sexuality of adults. Straight, gay or otherwise.

trudy was just accused of groping a woman many moons ago so he wasn't gay at one point

It's fucked up IMO.......Unless the gay parades were just pro gay and not guys/chicks basically nude.

This goes for any of those celebrations where nudity/sluttiness is possible, I wouldn't want kids to be there.

Same shit goes for people who bring kids to fucking reggae fests......Don't bring your fucking kids, everybody is getting high, there is people smoking everywhere.....A kid can totally get second hand high if they are nearby, they are hella small, doesn't take much.....Some people even brought toddlers LMFAO...Im liberal but I think that's fucked up for the kid.

Last edited:
Somebody saud he would rather expose his kid to gay pride parades than religion. Church is a nice, quiet place where people think positive and plan positive things, in my experience.

What that person said is literal insanity.

So being persecuted and killed at a certain point in history makes it ok to expose children to the sexuality of adults? No. These aren't marches for equality, they're celebrations of sexuality.

I've got nothing against homosexuality, but I'm firmly against kids being exposed to the outward sexuality of adults. Straight, gay or otherwise.

I wasn't implying that.

Our daughters used to go to the dyke march with their mother every year and see lots of naked women and would end up seeing lots of naked men at pride as well.

Our kids turned out pretty damn good IMO.

Back