Is it OK to bring kids to gay pride events?

DiegoLunes

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seems to be the courageous thing to do these days...

Upset-child.png

gayprideparade.jpg

children_1.jpg

No it's not. Kids shouldn't be exposed to a celebration of sexuality before they've sexually matured in any way.

Shit's dumb, but I don't get gay pride events anyway. When straight people gather to celebrate sexuality we just call it an orgy.

If they had hetero events with sexuality on display I wouldn't take them there either.

No.

If they were what they were supposed to be, then sure. But since they are actually a celebration of debauchery then no.

Why do we rate movies then if it is OK for children to see naked people with mental disorders pretending to be what they are not?

Doesn't change the fact that people like that are out there. And there are those who would seek to legitimize them. Nambla etc.

My comments were not directed at the rest of the alphabet soup community.

It has nothing to do with the fact that such people exist. It has everything to do with associating them (falsely) with LGBT who are welcome to do whatever they want with other consenting adults. It's just homophobic slurs and nonsense that connect the two that should be pointed out at every stage.

It has nothing to do with the fact that such people exist. It has everything to do with associating them (falsely) with LGBT who are welcome to do whatever they want with other consenting adults. It's just homophobic slurs and nonsense that connect the two that should be pointed out at every stage.
Which changes nothing about my statement.

Back