Is it more impressive to be a well-rounded Sherdogger?

UFCBlackbelt

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I know people who live a strict code of sticking to the UFC discussion forum, I have been trying to expand my tastes beyond the heavies. Your thoughts?

I have been trying to expand my tastes. Your thoughts?

MeComputer.jpg

ender sighting

ts, saw you in the OT
good for you

Its all conor or Jones threads right now

The UFC forum is a tier C board.

I know people who live a strict code of sticking to the UFC discussion forum, I have been trying to expand my tastes beyond the heavies. Your thoughts?

The UFC discussion forum is the heavies? I stopped posting there a while back. Yeah, you are welcome to add your 2 cents in the 'Mayberry Lounge' or 'The War Room'. I think both are more fun than the UFC forums.

I pretty much stick to the Mayberry and the Heavies, with the occasional foray into the War Room.

Dude trust me most people on sherdog are very well rounded. Snack foods are their favorite part of the nutritional triangle.

No one reallly respects a one dimensional Sherdogger.
You need to be competent at every aspect of this game, son.

Wait isn’t this the very handsome dude from the OT who is hotter than Bigfoot Silva

I am an f12 er for life. I’m just taking a break and getting some Mayberry culture.

The UFC discussion forum is the heavies? I stopped posting there a while back. Yeah, you are welcome to add your 2 cents in the 'Mayberry Lounge' or 'The War Room'. I think both are more fun than the UFC forums.

Back in the day the UFC section was called "Heavyweights" and other organizations (Worldwide) was called "Contenders."

This is gay.

Side bar: how they fuck did OT douches whom don’t even like MMA end up on this website in the first place?

Does that Kardashians girl only watch the occasional weigh-in just to scope out a bulge?

Last edited:
Back