Is it me or is Till outrageously overrated?

bjpenngoat

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He won a few prelim ufc fights then he demolished cerrone. Great win over an all time.great. he goes on to eek out wonderboy in an exhibition level match that rivaled john Howard Uriah hall for least action in a stand up battle. Then he gets melted by a declining woodley, face smashed by masvidal, eeks out kelvin in a fight that many thought kelvin won and most recently he was outmatched by bobby knuckles. He's 1-3 and quite frankly should.be 0-4 in his last 4.
Yeah dude has very good skills on the feet but he's timid AF and doesn't pull the trigger at all.
How is he a top fighter now?

Not half bad for a WMMA athlete competing in the men’s division

ssDO6DX7_400x400.jpg

He fought pretty evenly with Whittaker. Yes he lost but anyone watching it could tell they were close in skill. So saying he is overrated is a bit much.

You gotta take into account he is fighting top guys back to back to back.

Give him some guys lower down the ladder and Till streams rolls him. Plus he is still very young

Last edited:
Till is really good but he’s pretty chinny

I think he's great, he's fought killer after killer and competing with Whittaker and Wonderboy is not small deal.. Still very young, just needs a bit of confidence.

Dana wanted to tap into the UK market so bad. I mean the guy's a liverpool version of Conor. It's okay though, Dana clearly have forgotten about him since now he has Aspinall.

He's fringe top 5. Definitely not championship material.

He didn’t look bad in the Masvidal or the Whittaker fight. iirc he dropped both of them. He’s a talented fighter and he’s going to stick around the top 4-10 at MW for a while

Back