Is it me or does it feel like Jones is coasting at this point?

yeah he does just enough to make nearly every fight fan question how did he win the fight.

Reyes 1, 2, 3 in real life
i've watched the fight about 6 times now...maybe 7... i've got rds 1 2 3 all up for grabs...1 leading towards reyes...2 a coinflip...3 coinflip leading towards jon...4 jon with a nod of approval to reyes....5 jon with a notable degree of overwhelming but respect to reyes
3-2 jon with potential for 4-1 realistically

just one man's thoughts with a conscious action towards the non-biased

i've watched the fight about 6 times now...maybe 7... i've got rds 1 2 3 all up for grabs...1 leading towards reyes...2 a coinflip...3 coinflip leading towards jon...4 jon with a nod of approval to reyes....5 jon with a notable degree of overwhelming but respect to reyes
3-2 jon with potential for 4-1 realistically

just one man's thoughts with a conscious action towards the non-biased
Lmao ok "KING BONES"

Might be because his previous confidence came in needle form...

Been insanely competitive and unimpressive in his last 2 fights.

That's not coasting. That's what happens when you're not on steroids anymore.

It is very public that he was juiced for the Gustafsson rematch.

Why doesnt he use the pico excuse every fight and just keep pulsing? I thought he had free reign to juice now

Why doesnt he use the pico excuse every fight and just keep pulsing? I thought he had free reign to juice now

It is anyone's guess what's going on with Jones and USADA. I speculate that the license to "pulse" covers turinabol, but he may have been warned very sternly against popping for anything else and decided he finally had to eschew other drugs he had taken in the past without getting caught.

It is anyone's guess what's going on with Jones and USADA. I speculate that the license to "pulse" covers turinabol, but he may have been warned very sternly against popping for anything else and decided he finally had to eschew other drugs he had taken in the past without getting caught.

Tbf if he had a license to tbol I'm sure he'd just be running whatever tf he wanted. Like if USADA is in WME's pocket to that extent then why would they limit it? My way of seeing it is that it's likely all or nothing when it comes to corruption.

Tbf if he had a license to tbol I'm sure he'd just be running whatever tf he wanted. Like if USADA is in WME's pocket to that extent then why would they limit it? My way of seeing it is that it's likely all or nothing when it comes to corruption.

What you say is entirely plausible but not necessarily the case. For instance, if there is a division of labour in USADA, the corrupt parties might want to avoid further friction with the honest ones after battling to get Jones the tbol exemption. I simply don't know enough about the inner workings of USADA to say whether they can just go ahead and turn a blind eye to any cheating on Jones' part.

Back