Is it me, or did JDS look nervous and deflated in the staredown with cain?

incaviking**

White Belt
Reaction score
From watching the 166 weigh ins, JDS looked nervous in my opinion when staring into cains eyes, and what really struck me was how deflated JDS's "I'm gonna give you another KO" speech was when Rogan interviewed him just after. Such a different persona from the animated confident Cigano in the pre fight interviews.

Maybe im just imagining things, but its pretty hard to forget the mauling Cain put on JDS and maybe JDS only just realises that it is too soon to rematch Cain.

Cain on the other hand looked so cool and composed in the staredown.

I dont think I can go against Cain in this one. In fact I think he will make a statement by finishing JDS in brutal fashion. Much love and respect for Cigano though :).

I think we need someone to resurrect that terrible staredown "study" thread.

mobb.jpg

scared to death and scared to look

threads like this and ones where people talk in absolutes like "after so and so beats so and so..." are the fucking worse threads on this forum

threads like this and ones where people talk in absolutes like "after so and so beats so and so..." are the fucking worse threads on this forum

The Chairman of WCW, nice AV brah.

why in the hell would JDS be scared of Cain? JDS KO'd Cain easily in their first fight

if a guy wears a cap, they are looking for confidence

jds is scared of no one.

ts is scared of the idea of jds winning, though.

probably gonna happen, ts. probably.

yes I agree he did...just to mindfuck with sherdog HW'ers.

so according to my calculations there both 1 and 1... whats your point?

My point is the second fight was the most recent fight between the two. It was also the fight where both fighters were 100 percent fit, and dont give me this JDS overtrained bullshit, I dont buy it. I love JDS and think he is easily the 2nd best HW out there, but when Cain is on form, no current HW beats him. Get used to it dude cos come tomorrow, JDS is losing for the second time. Bad bad move for JDS, was way too soon to fight Cain again.

From watching the 166 weigh ins, JDS looked nervous in my opinion when staring into cains eyes, and what really struck me was how deflated JDS's "I'm gonna give you another KO" speech was when Rogan interviewed him just after. Such a different persona from the animated confident Cigano in the pre fight interviews.

Maybe im just imagining things, but its pretty hard to forget the mauling Cain put on JDS and maybe JDS only just realises that it is too soon to rematch Cain.

Cain on the other hand looked so cool and composed in the staredown.

I dont think I can go against Cain in this one. In fact I think he will make a statement by finishing JDS in brutal fashion. Much love and respect for Cigano though :).

Can you post a picture of yourself? I would like to see what I am working with before I make that call.

Thanks

You're dumb, I hate this dumb shit. I've never seen some one noticeably uneasy or shaking or anything like that and these threads still pop up all the time

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back