Is it me or are they keeping Conor from doing media with Nate?

Facts, I noticed this also. Usually, there would've been about 5 pressers by now, with Conor talking shit non stop. Its unusual that all of a sudden they're hardly even showcasing these guys.

Facts, I noticed this also. Usually, there would've been about 5 pressers by now, with Conor talking shit non stop. Its unusual that all of a sudden they're hardly even showcasing these guys.

Conor wants to avoid having another touchbutt level comment unloaded on him. Bad for the brand. His defeat was humiliating enough, but add "touchbutt" and "I'm not surprised motherfuckers" on top of it and Nate also dominated him in the battle of viral quotes

So close to the fight and not much press. I don't think they want that loud mouth being laughed at every time an excuse comes from his trap. And the UFC doesn't want any more negative press for having to tell media what questions they can ask Conor. I mean seriously, all he had left was desperation and that's why the best he could do was a t-shirt joke.
I believe its just a new hook....They cant go with the badass shit talking Conor because he got beat, what can he say?...so they are going to do the angle where....Conors been out of the limelight hes training focusssed hes really gonna come back do no talking and get the win -

Whether that occurs is yet to be seen, but I predict Conor pulls out of the Fight and they replace Conor with CM Punk last minute to fight Nate....just jokin here but imagine that

I was wondering why it seems so dead. The commercials are using the shit-talking from the last media circus.

Media got everyone hyped last time. That's how they got 1.6 mil... I doubt they will break 1 mil.. even with CMpunk

I am sure Conor wanted the rematch, I know he wasn't thrilled about having to do all the media for the fight when he just was finished by Nate

not you

everybody realizes it

connor nuthuggers in denial though

Seems about normal to me.

Other then the Aldo build ups which we saw twice due to Aldo being afraid.

But compared to his other fights this is all normal.

They absolutely are protecting Conor from having to do press live, in the same room as Nate. I mean, Conor was so rattled at the possibility of having to do press, he got himself pulled from UFC 200

They had planned a small, 4 stop press tour including Stockton that Conor ducked out on. He doesn't want to have to answer questions about touch butt in the park, panic wrestling, or getting Stockton slapped.

Nate really, really did a number on him.

They absolutely are protecting Conor from having to do press live, in the same room as Nate. I mean, Conor was so rattled at the possibility of having to do press, he got himself pulled from UFC 200

They had planned a small, 4 stop press tour including Stockton that Conor ducked out on. He doesn't want to have to answer questions about touch butt in the park, panic wrestling, or getting Stockton slapped.

Nate really, really did a number on him.
It inspired him to do the maclife.com

I've noticed less commercials, also, on the same tv stations that I always watch. Makes me wonder if they're doing this because they know Conor can't trash talk as normal, or if it's a tactic to show Conor that he isn't as big without the big UFC push behind him.

if i were nate i would say "last time i whopped yer ass motherfucker, and i STILL haven't gotten my pot of gold" etc etc. i got lots.

I don't want these guys within ten feet of eachother.

Fuckin Conor might sucker punch Nate again. Nate was just lucky he didn't end up with any broken bones in his hand.

Because whatever coming out from Conor's mouth is like his own prediction towards his defeat..... "I will take him down and choked him out"....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back