Is it me or are they keeping Conor from doing media with Nate?

mmmjojo

Tapped in 1.3 secs
@Brown
Reaction score
So close to the fight and not much press. I don't think they want that loud mouth being laughed at every time an excuse comes from his trap. And the UFC doesn't want any more negative press for having to tell media what questions they can ask Conor. I mean seriously, all he had left was desperation and that's why the best he could do was a t-shirt joke.

gA2qe43hSWOjzRY1q2CB_post-25893-ralph-wiggum-eating-paste-gif-cKiI.gif

Maybe so. But it sure is damn entertaining when they get them together and just let them run their mouths.

Its you,they will probably have them in the media now that its fight week

Thats a good thing. Less I hear of Conor the better. Just bleed.

Conor's definitely been talking less about Nate this time around. He's now shifted focus to talking shit about giant WWE stars (who dwarf him, btw) for some reason.

It's a little harder for Conor to say anything meaningful to Nate, considering anything he says will be met by "I still whooped that ass, motherfucker".

It's a little harder for Conor to say anything meaningful to Nate, considering anything he says will be met by "I still whooped that ass, motherfucker".

And the UFC is avoiding that like the plague.

Conor was pulled out of 200 for not wanting to do as much media and promotion. Why are you acting like this is a mystery? The man wants to spend more time training and less time talking.

cuz conor knows he cant bully nate

thats why he didnt wanna do any media for 200

"The boy got lucky"

You know this Khabib.

Yeah, where the hell are all the split screen interviews? I wonder if they gave in to Conor's demands for minimal promo appearances

I feel like the haters want conor to be trash talked badly even more than they want him to be defeated.

too many rettards in this world i tell ya

"The boy got lucky"

You know this Khabib.
The rage in Conor's eyes will be visible on camera. Kavanagh will start shaking nervously. But Nate won't be scared, as freshly-rolled zoots and doobs rain from the sky. USADA cowering in fear. Such is UFC 202.

They've done more than the usual amount of press and they will be doing a ton more this week including the press conference on Wednesday.

Well they done the presser at ufc 200, the conference call 2-3 weeks ago and another presser this Wednesday, how many times do they need to say the same shit?

Back