is it legal hunting and killing mountain lions, bears and wolves in the US and Canada?

I will soon exit the city life to serve a bigger purpose and protect the wildlife whatever force is created I am in it to protect them.

I believe you but I will still call you out if I spot you hunting bears and mountain lions in old school western style then we will see whos faster to pull the tricker but don't worry you won't encounter me 1 vs 1 but a force vs 1 watch your back out there I won't be hesitant to pull the tricker on any poacher whatsoever

Law of hilarious irony says you will be eaten by mountain lion first day on the job.

The irony is that you'll have to learn how to hunt apex predators in order to hunt me.

This is how you hunt poachers of predators with very serious work rate and dedication they will lose hope of ever entering the wilderness. creating a great terror! shooting poachers on sight.

You have to get a license and they only issue so many per hunting season to control the population.

Im not a hunter and never would but I don’t have a problem with people that do it legally and use the meat.

Just watched this video this guy hunts respectfully, this oryx was injured from a fight.

Use the meat? Fuck off with that shit mate. Let them eat animals that are meant to be eaten. No need to kill predators, they are already dying at an alarming rate.

I came across alot of disgusting youtubers killing countless amount of American predators. If illegal how are these people not arrested? It's baffling and imho this is animal rights violation killing predators but I have nothing against if you kill ungulates for eating purposes but other then that killing predators is just wrong and bad for the ecosystem.

Who are these hillbillies just ruthlessly killing these valuable animals and very important that they stay alive to make the ecosystem flow

I just gave you 2 examples but there are tons of these fools on youtube killing scores and countless of valuable predators from the North American ecosystem

I hate this shit when people kill for sport. I understand killing elk or wild bison for the meat but fuck killing the predators. In Russia, Siberian tigers are going extinct from fucking hunters trading their fur and teeth for shitload of money to the Chinese.

This is how you hunt poachers of predators with very serious work rate and dedication they will lose hope of ever entering the wilderness. creating a great terror! shooting poachers on sight.

Thank goodness for me, I've never poached anything in my life.

There are groups of park rangers in Africa that are fighting against poaching on some of their preserves. They do hire contractors and mercenaries. Most likely requirement is someone with actual firearm or combat experience, which I can tell, you have neither. If you're super serious though, go join up and send us pics. Hope you don't get killed on a two way range and ground up into boner pills.

I will soon exit the city life to serve a bigger purpose and protect the wildlife whatever force is created I am in it to protect them.

I believe you but I will still call you out if I spot you hunting bears and mountain lions in old school western style then we will see whos faster to pull the tricker but don't worry you won't encounter me 1 vs 1 but a force vs 1 watch your back out there I won't be hesitant to pull the tricker on any poacher whatsoever
And I will be in the wild hunting predators as I always do, come at me bro <{cum@me}>

North America is a large continent despite being only 2 countries(US and Canada) where you have alot of ungulate herds and different type of ungulates and the predators keep that in check and make the ungulate move around relieving some pressure from the ground so that the ungulate don't stay in the same place and also keep the population in check so everything is in balance but killing them like that is animal rights violation and barbaric and you what is funny they are not even gonna eat it!!! so why kill it?
you might want to Google
"how many countries are in North America?"
trust me

Bear sausage is quite delicious. Especially cut with a bit of pork. You just have to make sure it's a pretty well isolated wild bear and not a garbage bear who lives anywhere near a town/people.

In Texas you can shoot wild boars with assault rifles from a helicopter.

GET SOME

tenor.gif

IDK about the point in this thread. A reasonable person is not going to agree with exterminating a predator until they're extinct, which is why poaching (illegal hunting) is wrong. Do I think it is right to shoot a predator for protection and self defense? Sure. I personally would not hesitate to use my firearm on one. A mountain lion or bear will not play cuddle if it comes across a kid, I think it's totally justified to shoot a predator in this circumstance.

We as humans should be keeping a certain predator's population under control within reason.

IDK about the point in this thread. A reasonable person is not going to agree with exterminating a predator until they're extinct, which is why poaching (illegal hunting) is wrong. Do I think it is right to shoot a predator for protection and self defense? Sure. I personally would not hesitate to use my firearm on one. A mountain lion or bear will not play cuddle if it comes across a kid, I think it's totally justified to shoot a predator in this circumstance.

We as humans should be keeping a certain predator's population under control within reason.

The point of the thread was that TS wanted to let everyone know that he plans to start a foundation to hunt people who hunt. Somehow he's going to convince a bunch of ex special forces guys to do it with him. Also, he's going to become an expert tactician and marksman even though he has no foundational experience doing either. Basically he wants to murder people, but pretend that it's legal and ethical. Like a serial killer, but like, not... somehow.

You should be able to hunt any animal that outweighs you as long as you don't use weapons of any kind.

We have a burgeoning population of mountain lions and wolves in North Dakota, along with more coyotes than I ever thought possible. Not even remotely endangered.
Where are you at in ND where there’s wolves?

North America is a large continent despite being only 2 countries(US and Canada) where you have alot of ungulate herds and different type of ungulates and the predators keep that in check and make the ungulate move around relieving some pressure from the ground so that the ungulate don't stay in the same place and also keep the population in check so everything is in balance but killing them like that is animal rights violation and barbaric and you what is funny they are not even gonna eat it!!! so why kill it?

Yes its legal some places

Yes some people do eat them. At least bears and lions. Not sure about wolves.

You dont want to many of any of those species running around or they will ttash an ecosystem then eat each other

Back