Is it just me

Eric Silva 2.0

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
or do Anderson Silva fights suck the past few years. I know sherdoggers liket he strikers but give me Usman over this guy any day.

Silva didn't duck anyone or cherry pick respect to silva

or do Anderson Silva fights suck the past few years. I know sherdoggers liket he strikers but give me Usman over this guy any day.

Age and without steroids he is nowhere near who is was 10 years ago. That's a fact...The Steroids probably did a lot...He was way more agressive and could take a punch!

Well he got old, slow, gunshy and cautious ..
Is this news?

Anderson hasn't "won" a fight since 2012 when he got KO'd by Weidman.

Didn't do anything against Diaz, and arguably lost to Brunson. The rest of the fights from 2012 to tonight were all losses.

I'll take watching an old Anderson Silva over a prime Usman any day.

I was staring at his love handles and back fat if that’s what we want this thread to now be about

He will be back... not in the UFC. But good enough.

After Silva broke his leg he never used kicks properly and kicking was Silva s main weapon,from that time he was done

His fights have sucked for ages. So glad Hall finally got the balls to start throwing otherwise we'd have had a shitty decision.

Strikers age poorly. Plus 45 years old is 45 years old.

Anderson Silva fights always suck if his opponent doesn't engage. Which Uriah Hall didn't, so I'm surprised this fight was actually decent. Anderson gets credit for that

Never was my friend

Back