Is it just me...

Y0cc3

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
He has changed so much in everything.
First is the obvious one, his style. But also his whole being has changed much. He looks much better, his voice isn't annoying anymore, he's much more well spoken, he seems more confident...
I'm talking about CB Dollaway.

Feel free to Wasteland this shit, I just wanted to ask if anybody thinks CB Dollaway has changed to much more positive person, both in fighting style and as a person. Back in the day he was most hated guy but now most people can tolerate him, some even have became fans.

Dollaway has always been underrated. Decent hands, good wrestling and good submission offence. His downfall has been his striking defense and recklessness in fights. If he looked and sounded different he'd have a lot more fans.

I still think he's a fugazi butthead

It's true. Dollaway has always been overlooked.

I am with you... I was most impressed by the way he made Boetsch look like a scrub...

I was SHOCKED at that decision... I know CB was acting cocky but he tooled Boetsch...

I have slowly become a big fan of him.

Always a fan of his and he was and is still underrated, Boetch was lucky to be gifted that win.

CB has def hit his stride and will continue to do so. I would like to see him get another shot at a top 10 fighter.

I always say he did beat Tim Boetsch too......

Yes he is underrated.

boetch was gited that decision. CB has always been overlooked and underrated. Will he ever wear a UFC strap? no. But can always bring on an exciting fight, and be a decent gatekeeper, and test to newer fighters

I knew he would be good prospect ever since watching him of TUF. He's taken a while to come around though...

I think he's matured a lot and coming into his own. Very talented fighter who seed to let emotions get the best of him early on his fight career but now he's starting to show the talents he's always had but in a more controlled, methodical and mature manner. Don't sleep on CB.

Aside from that, TS your thread name sucks bro..."is it just me" is such a Enquirer type style of geeky writing....but then again maybe genius...sucked me in and kept me...hahaha.

Back