is it just me or is there not much buzz for UFC 196?

Not much hype at all, really just seems MMA is in a huge decline. Not much buzz for anything. No charismatic fighters. MMA is dying, or at least dying way down. It is sad when Bellator is becoming more popular and well known than the UFC.

UFC is a joke, they say they have the best fighters in the world but it is the biggest lie. They have a bunch of bum athletes that couldn't cut it in the other sports. Who is fighting on ufc 196? Who even cares. Who is fighting tonight? Who is fighting next week on the pointless fightpass card that no one will watch? I use to be able to answer all these, and watch every UFC and major mma event. But now it just sucks, and most of the time is spent watching bad fights or people you don't know/care about. The WORST part? You buy a pvp, then have fucktard idiots like Dana, and Joe Rogain try to HARD SELL you on every fight. And they just never stop with the sales pitch. And fuck Bruce Buffer. That guy is painful. I miss the old days. Who is the buzz suppose to even be about in MMA? Honda? She shouldn't even be fighting, she is a headcase and she has lost her appeal. McGregor is just a joke, and ruins anything just with a mention of him. Anyway, I myself am about a sliver from done. Really though, who is even fighting on 196? And who even cares?
Nice Holden Caulfield impression.

Not much hype at all, really just seems MMA is in a huge decline. Not much buzz for anything. No charismatic fighters. MMA is dying, or at least dying way down. It is sad when Bellator is becoming more popular and well known than the UFC.

UFC is a joke, they say they have the best fighters in the world but it is the biggest lie. They have a bunch of bum athletes that couldn't cut it in the other sports. Who is fighting on ufc 196? Who even cares. Who is fighting tonight? Who is fighting next week on the pointless fightpass card that no one will watch? I use to be able to answer all these, and watch every UFC and major mma event. But now it just sucks, and most of the time is spent watching bad fights or people you don't know/care about. The WORST part? You buy a pvp, then have fucktard idiots like Dana, and Joe Rogain try to HARD SELL you on every fight. And they just never stop with the sales pitch. And fuck Bruce Buffer. That guy is painful. I miss the old days. Who is the buzz suppose to even be about in MMA? Honda? She shouldn't even be fighting, she is a headcase and she has lost her appeal. McGregor is just a joke, and ruins anything just with a mention of him. Anyway, I myself am about a sliver from done. Really though, who is even fighting on 196? And who even cares?
Ahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaahahahahahahhaaaaaaa!

Every now and then a very special post comes along....thanks for the laughs buddy, nice work.

You're right, and it's because the UFC doesn't believe Conor will win. Otherwise there would be a world tour and the date would be much later

OR it's cuz RDA has the personality of a broken shovel

Back