Is it just me or is Conor starting to sound like Leben?

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
His voice seems different. Watching all the media and Embedded episodes seems like the partying is catching up to him or something. He's starting to sound like a life long smoker/alcoholic. This is not a good sign.

giphy.gif

His voice seems different. Watching all the media and Embedded episodes seems like the partying is catching up to him or something. He's starting to sound like a life long smoker/alcoholic. This is not a good sign.
Honestly he seemed very measured and intelligent to me. There’s lots of fighters I worry about for CTE reasons, Conors not one of them. He’s had pretty long breaks after fights where he took a lot of damage

He should go to Japan where the competition is easier.

Honestly he seemed very measured and intelligent to me. There’s lots of fighters I worry about for CTE reasons, Conors not one of them. He’s had pretty long breaks after fights where he took a lot of damage

When an ultra delusional thread pops up, leave it to Zebra Ass to save the day

Not in the slightest no. He's very clearly spoken, he's just trying to come across as humble Conor at the moment.

I think this too. He used to speak with alot more clarity. His speech now randomly goes fast and gets scattered. I think it's down to cocaine abuse.

He's givin up slowing down his voice to be more understandable to yanks.

Colon is small- little- mini man who fought even smaller men-midgets in the first half
of his fighting career, and those guys do not hit hard
but then he ate a lot of proper shots from Nate in 2 fights a got his brain turned to mush by old retired ex Boxing Champ (without training camp) plus total mauling by Khabib did not help....
sum of all that is this : "changed" Colon

if "fix is not in" after Saturday that change will be even worst ...

Back