Is it just me or is 256 low key stacked?

Eh, I'm not going to spend 6 hours at a breastaraunt for that card. Probably not going to stay up late for the results if it goes long either.

Vettorri and Jacare are similar in the stand up, should be a war. Im fearing for Gane vs Jr. JDS is one of my all time favs. But i want Cyril to pull off the win because hw needs it. Didnt even know about the Aldo Cheeto fight, expecting a war and Vera to win a tough fought decisión. Yan is ending Stetling yo the neatherrealm. Always excited for Dern and her 2 buddies. Anderson should be a huuuge underdog vs Nunes. This card is stacked.

Didn't get suckered into the Khabib-Justin hype, and that card didn't have enough interesting fights. I have a feeling this card will deliver, though. I'll probably order. Would have been a 10/10 if it had the Wateron-Ribas fight. Instead there is a boring HW fight...but I can tolerate it. JDS will hopefully retire after this one.

Jarl

My man, the only thing stacked on that card is MacKenzie Dern.

They like stacking those Nunes cards.

Apart from the main event its pretty good.

Too much WMMA, but not terrible. Might buy, IDK. Better than 255, but that's not saying much

You must not have watched many stacked MMA cards if you think thats stacked lmao not even close

i think "low-key" TS is sub 25 years old

This fight card doesn't have the excitement of Khabib vs Gaethje or Adesanya vs Costa

It has depth, but it just doesnt have enough star power at all to get the general audience truely excited

There are some really good matchups but no truely big names to get people excited

Will definitely watch it though, just doesn't feel like a truly big card

Good card that's for sure, names all over it you're right. Pulling for Megan Anderson as an Aussie, if she pulls it off that's the best MMA win ever by an Aussie.

Yan vs sterling
Vera vs Aldo
Gane vs JDS (real excited for this one)
I’m most excited for these three.
The rest are solid 6-7/10
Never a dull night watching Dern roll around the octagon trying to snap some chicks arm. Extra points that the karate hottie will be there as well.

That does look good. Although fucking yikes at Megan Anderson vs Amanda Nunes. That could be a life altering beatdown.

<6>

Back