Is it just me or is 256 low key stacked?

To me it's the best stylistic matchup all year

Some people said Gaethje vs Khabib or Costa vs Adesanya but I knew those fights would be as one sided as they turned out
Yeah both well rounded but are also completely opposite

Wouldn’t say stacked but a good card, so maybe low key stacked is right? Not a term I’m familiar with. Looking forward to it and Yan v Sterling I’m all over.

tenor.gif

Thought Aldo Chito was at 255, Waterson's not fighting till 257, Anderson's a can, albeit an attractive one. Yan Sterling is the best fight on that card by a country mile.

That's some Grade-A matchmaking where Hooper is concerned. Got schooled by Caceres so they found some dude named "Slippery Pete" who's lost his only fight in the UFC, has a 33% TDD average, with submissions making up the majority of his losses across his pro & amateur career.

Look at some of the records of the guys he's beaten, too:
  • Jay Ellis: 15-75
  • Vince McGuiness: 5-5
  • Jeff Anderson: 10-12
  • Steve McCabe: 7-17
  • Louis Torres: 0-2
  • Franklin Isabel: 3-9
  • Lionel Young: 6-12
What a murderer's row lmao.

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/peter-barrett
http://ufcstats.com/fighter-details/d21113c9ff3788ae

It's one of the worst cards I've ever seen. Not a single fight on there that deserves to main event a Fight Night, let alone a major card.

The card is fine, weird that I actually like the Dern matchup as well. JDS/Gane to headline the prelims is a banger before the ppv

I really looking forward to seeing Gane fight, I hope it doesn't get cancelled, 5 of his fights have been cancelled, its getting beyond ridiculous. I hope it happens

By pre COVID standards card of the year contender. Post COVID just another card.

Then again lots of it's a taste issue. If someone's the most interested in BW right now they're going to rate it way higher than someone who isn't.

It just lacks a blockbuster main event but solid all around.

This card needs Trevor Prangley.

It's a good card, I'm very excited about yan vs sterling. I've always said BW has the best title fights over all, Hope the train keeps rolling.

Back