Is it just me or can you not criticize women?

How is this unique to women? Ask anyone who supervises grown men how well criticism goes over these days.

It seems like lately people overuse the term "incel" anytime a man criticizes a woman.

"I didn't like Rey in Star Wars"

"Then move outta your mom's basement, you woman-hating incel!!!"

"Incel" has ended up covering a range of men who spend alot of time being critical of women but also arguably based on the belief that such people tend to exaggerate their sucess in life and with women online.

Last edited:
As somebody who worked in an office of 90% women the last 5 years, this a BS stereotype. I've criticized women and other women who work hard have joined me on it. Just don't be a dumbass and lazy

TS just do it and don't give a shit what someone thinks. If you got a point tell anybody to fuck off straight away. That should be Sherbro mindset, cocksucka!

My step bro just broke up with his girlfriend after realizing she will never lose weight.

She was telling us at a family dinner about getting botox and we were all looking at each other like why would you get botox when your body looks like that?

Fat women are strange.

Obsessed with having their nails done regularly, nice hair, all the excessorie, shoes, bag cloths.

Just absolutely no will to lose any weight.!!

Cant polish a turd but can roll it in glitter.

Amazing, you just described the women I supervised to a T. Left out selling essential oils and always on some fad diet that never works. Had one lady who was pregnant (pushing well over 3 bills). Pissed at her doctor for telling her not to suck down dr.peppers daily, and wanted a second opinion.

Back